Re: Sim can't go to the class he's enrolled in

by SheriGR

Original Post

Sim can't go to the class he's enrolled in

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My sim has just enrolled in university and whenever class starts there isn't an option to go to class and when I click on him there isn't an option either so once he misses the first 5 or 10 minutes it just says 'starts in 24 hours'. This has happened before with a different sim where he couldn't go to class at all so he ended up just getting kicked out of university. I just mods and CC so I don't know if this is affecting it but it just makes the university pack completely useless. 

Message 1 of 2 (236 Views)

Re: Sim can't go to the class he's enrolled in

Champion

@tsecniw_ 

Please try the following in this order without skipping any steps, even if you’ve done some of these steps already:

• Exit your game then exit Origin. Drag the Mods folder from your 'The Sims 4' folder onto your desktop (for future reference) then delete the localthumbnailcache.package file in your 'The Sims 4' folder. (When you restart the game it will automatically create a new Mods folder.)
  • Next please run a game repair [ Open Origin, click 'Game Library' then right-click Sims 4 > Repair Game ]. Make sure to let it run until it has completed all repairs (it will do the base-game first, then run through each of your expansions/packs).

Do not re-add any of your Mods or CC at this time. Please then restart your game and see if the issue is present.

If this fixes the issue you can re-add your Mods/CC one at a time to see which were conflicting with the function/causing the glitch - but do not re-add the old Resource.cfg file from the old Mods folder, as it is possible for it to have become corrupted. If you have a lot of Mods or CC you can do so by via the 50/50 method. Let me know if you need directions on this.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 2 (189 Views)