Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Sim can't extinguish fire (and firefighters won't)

by Nesr5

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Sim can't extinguish fire (and firefighters won't)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

A fire started in my sims' house, but no one can extinguish it.  When I tell my sims to extinguish it they wave their arm around and say there's no route.  Firefighters came before I unlocked my gate, so they're just standing around and I can't ask them to put out the fire.  Is there a way to put it out, or do I have to wait for it to go out on its own?

Attached is a picture of the situation.

EDIT: In case you're wondering, I use no mods.

Message 1 of 2 (242 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Sim can't extinguish fire (and firefighters won't)

Champion

@Nesr5 

With only the floor burning you need to wait it out. Afterwards you just need to clean the floor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

I do not work for EA or Origin. I am a player like you that enjoys helping others with their game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: Sim can't extinguish fire (and firefighters won't)

Champion

@Nesr5 

With only the floor burning you need to wait it out. Afterwards you just need to clean the floor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

I do not work for EA or Origin. I am a player like you that enjoys helping others with their game.
Message 2 of 2 (187 Views)
Twitter Stream