Sim Won't Go Into Labor

by spaghettimembran

Original Post

Sim Won't Go Into Labor

★★★ Newbie

Yesterday, I downloaded a family off of the gallery. There were 6 Sims in total, and one of them happened to be a pregnant young adult. When I moved her into her house, she was in her third trimester, and I thought that she would've given birth within the next 24 (Sims) hours. However, it has been about 4 days in-game and she's still in her third trimester, and there's no way I've found that I can make her go into labor. I've downloaded pregnancy mods that usually allow you to manually put your Sim into labor, but those aren't even showing up as options in my game. Is this a common issue, and is there something else I can try to have my Sim have her child?

Message 1 of 5 (1,609 Views)

Re: Sim Won't Go Into Labor

★★★ Newbie

Just so you know, I don't have any packs except Get Famous and Seasons. Other than that, it's base game only.

Message 2 of 5 (1,608 Views)

@spaghettimembran  I'm not sure which mods you're using, but it's possible that they need to be updated for yesterday's patch.  TwistedMexi's AllCheats mod at least has a hotfix out, so you could try that one.

Otherwise, maybe someone else has an idea.  I don't know much about Sims 4 mods.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 5 (1,589 Views)

Champion

@spaghettimembran @puzzlezaddict could it be a possibility that because the family was downloaded the said third trimester of the pregnancy was turned bac to the first term? Usually the pregnancy takes around four days. So it fits with the normal pregnancy. I am not sure if this is mod related.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 4 of 5 (1,580 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Trismagistos It might be! At point when I moved her into a new house, it completely got rid of her pregnancy altogether. I had to exit to the main menu and reload the family to get her pregnancy back.
Message 5 of 5 (1,568 Views)