Re: Sharing a Sim

by SimmeringPassion

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SimmeringPassion ,

I decided to share with you one of the first Sims I ever made on TS4. He is the Sim in the blue and then I decided that he needs a twin brother, just because he turned out so cute lol. I also felt that he belonged with a twin any way!

I start new games a lot, so this picture isn't exactly from when I first made him. Besides that, I've downloaded a lot of custom hair since then, too, so it's not his original hair.

Message 11 of 25 (495 Views)

@000Unavailable 

That first paragraph made me laugh out loud hahaha I was there reading and the new the part where you didn’t the last one won’t need a mattress because he’ll just bounce right back up wasn’t the one that got me because I was like where’s this going? And then BAM hit with a Yamachan golden comedic moment! Love it!

My face would be like 😒😟😕😶😐🤔🤤🤤🤤 Hahaha. I definitely understood and appreciated it because I still hear it in my head lol YAMA YAMA YAMA YAMACHAN! Pop sound! BUN NUN BUM! Haha I thinks thats how the song went after if I remember rightly!

I wish i could create you but it’s so much harder in sims mobile! 

My phone is way too sneaky! It’s crazy 😝 It’s almost a war with it! 

Now I adore Yamachan or how the french would say J’adore Yamachan! He said so cute!!!! OMG I would hug and squeeze him! I would happily start a We love yamachan fan club! 💘

Message 12 of 25 (487 Views)

@000Unavailable 

Very nice sim! He doesn’t look IKEA someone who would have a twin I get that completely! He is very cute that my sim would date him! Omg that’s a thought when I get my laptop and packs I could download your sim into my game and my sim would be able to date him!  Maybe I create twin sisters to date the twin brothers!

😲🤨🧐 

It’s weird because I’ve felt for some reason like I’be seen them before when i know that’s the first time seeing them! 

I like the clothing choice too! I started new games all the time when I played on my laptop, feels like a distant memory now..... Holds back a tear! Hahaha 

Message 13 of 25 (482 Views)

★ Guide

@SimmeringPassion ,

Yup, I am back...couldn't keep away from coming back to check your messages and answer!

Oh good, the more laughter the better! lol Those cute bellies would just get in the way of them trying to perform any heroic act. Those poor Yamachans! But at least they would never get hurt ha ha. Now I could picture a toddler jumping up and down on Yamachan's belly, using that instead of a trampoline! That little toddler... Just doesn't want to leave Yamachan for one minute, huh? 😆

I know! I don't think I would be able to do any of that on the phone lol. It would just keep rebelling against me for sure! It'll be fun seeing your version of me in the future, though, when you do create my Sim! 😊

Me too! If you ever do decide to start that fan club, I'll be the first one to join! LOL

Message 14 of 25 (468 Views)

@000Unavailable 

I look forward to your messages too as it’s always fun haha

Say if Yamachan ever tripped, he wouldn’t ever hurt himself, he would be like a bouncy ball and just bounce right up on his feet again and then he’s onto his journey from there on hahaha 

That toddler sure is having fun! hahaha who wouldn’t have that much fun on Yamachans belly!

When one of my sims retire i shall make a new sim and then I’ll screenshot them to show you my version of you! 

I’m planning on making one now! YAMACHAN!!! 💘

Message 15 of 25 (449 Views)

@000Unavailable 

Of course that was very rude  of me not to ask if they were single 🤦🏻‍♀️ My bad! If they are single by the time I make my sims haha then they could have new love interests haha

That does sound pretty cool seeing twins that close together where they don’t mind matching clothes to formal dinners and parties!

That does mean more for the imagination! I do that too sometimes but I should do it more hahaha and when I read the luv part I was like that sounds like they’re British!

I think i know who your talking about Henry Cavill (I went onto google to look at the different ones hahah but I think that’s the one hopefully you meant)

He does look real don’t he? Imagine your walking and you see him and he goes Sul Sul! I think that would make your day and then I think you would look above your head for the plumbob because you might think your in the world of sims! Hahaha 

Oh your version of you looks cool! I always wanted to make me but I could never get it right so I gave up, looks so cool in the Journey of Batuu! 😏😁😆

Message 16 of 25 (440 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SimmeringPassion ,

Oh my goodness, same here! And I'm so thankful we haven't gotten kicked out lol! I guess as long as we're not bothering anyone or breaking the rules, we're good to go. 😁

Nope, he would never trip, never cut himself, never freeze to death, and so on. He's just got it made! But he already had it made when he WAS made lol! Just because he is the cutest character in the whole entire universe.

That toddler sure is having fun. First grabbing on to his leg and holding onto him while he's walking around, now bouncing on his belly. Who knows what's next! Probably sitting on his head! 

😆🤣

Okay, great! I'll be waiting to see what she looks like. I'm sure you'll do a great job. 😁👍

Message 17 of 25 (397 Views)

★ Guide

@SimmeringPassion ,

They're not in my new game yet, so you can say that they are single! And by your Sim dating him, did you mean you or another Sim you've made? Because in my first game with him, he really was with a girl that had dark brown hair and green eyes! Her name starts with an "L". Does your name do too? 🤔😁

I know, I love the fact that they match! And I love how their hair cuts almost match, too. They were just meant to be matching twins!

Yup, that's exactly who I meant. But I guess they only kind of look like him, not a whole lot.

Oh that would be crazy! lol But I guess other crazy things have happened recently, so it wouldn't be too surprising, right?

Thank you! I always have such a hard time getting noses right. Sometimes it's so hard to make a Sim's nose look like the actually person's lol.

Message 18 of 25 (391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SimmeringPassion ,

One more short message for you. I think I will have to retire for now until Saturday, so just incase I don't talk to you, have a very Merry Christmas my friend! And I have a couple more pictures of your Sim as a present, with your very festive formal wear and cold weather clothes! 😊

I ended up deleting the other pictures with my other Sims. It was okay that you saw them, but I don't know if I want to share them with anyone else lol. I really hope I don't sound mean here!

Message 19 of 25 (382 Views)

@000Unavailable 

I’m thankful we haven’t been kicked out but the rules I don’t think says anything about having too much fun in the topics and creating topics from the fun conversations we are having! Love it!

He’s like the perfect creation! Perfect for every situation! Love him so much I wanna hug! And a hot chocolate with marshmallows to share with you, him and me while watching a fire!

I just saw the toddler on his shoulders getting a top view! So you spoke the future!

When I get that space you’re the next sim I create! 😏😘😆

Message 20 of 25 (430 Views)