Re: Share your town building decor!

by BlueWizardRob

Original Post

Share your town building decor!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
Yes, you can rearrange some items in town buildings and perform limited customizations. Sadly, there's no in-game way to showcase your hard work. SO! Post your town decor here!

*High-five to my cerebra-sister, @Finealta!*
Message 1 of 101 (2,171 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Biz, courthouse, and hospital. Not much to do with those buildings, but we can try!
Message 2 of 101 (2,135 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

This is the only one I've really customized much.  I really like having the row of seats outside.  When I have an active sim in the Marketplace, people come and sit there and eat.  I usually have 4-6 people sitting there while I work and they are usually friends.  It's fun.

Another reason I like it is that all of the items are positioned so it is easy to see all of the animations from all risky events.

IMG_6915 (1).jpg

Message 3 of 101 (2,121 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Nice open floor, @BlueWizardRob. Isn't that red chic? Your method is fascinating; you have a sharp purpose for everything you do. *bow*
Message 4 of 101 (2,112 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Since those Knight boys (I never seem to have as much trouble with the girls, knock on wood) start work as soon as they are activated, I need to be able to keep a close eye on them so they don't get into trouble.  Most of them are very responsible but every once in a while, I get an Alex V.  Speaking of Alex V., I've just activated Alexander Knight VI.  He is showing signs of being a little "playful" just like his predecessor.

Message 5 of 101 (2,109 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Ohhh! "Playful!" I get it! *wink*wink* In a generation or two, all of SimLand will be redheaded. Wait-a-minute...is that your master plan?!
Message 6 of 101 (2,100 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

He apparently has a couple of role models he looks up to *cough* Tyler *cough* *Alex* cough.

But yes, I'm sure there is a master plan, wait!...... I mean......did I say that out loud???....... I mean..... no I'm sure all of the new red heads are a completely random fluke of genetic science and are random chance.  

Now if we could just get sims mobile to include some awesome tartans, preferably kilts.

Message 7 of 101 (2,096 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
As if your clan would wear them!!! ROFL!!!!!
Message 8 of 101 (2,088 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette  I really liked the pictures on the outside of the "invisible" walls so that you can still see them.  

All of your lots look amazing.

Message 9 of 101 (2,066 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob  Cool idea about the chairs outside.  I'm will have to try that, if you don't mind Standard smile

Message 10 of 101 (2,065 Views)