Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

by aleenakhan94

Original Post

Rif.: Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

★★★★ Guide
@Busmover50 These designs are awesome, again they have such an heartwarming atmosphere.
I'm going to add some at some point when I'm not quite so swamped. I had an issue where using the gallery caused an error code so I actually haven't looked at the gallery itself for absolutely ages. But I'm going to be checking it out again. I've sent a picture of your cat building to all my friends!! The more you look at it, the more details you see.
Message 71 of 89 (209 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@simsplayer818 Thank you for that wonderful comment about my creations. I just want my Sims to be comfortable and enjoy their surroundings when I take the to places. 

I've seen a lot of beautiful creations on the gallery but some don't build for the Sims to use them, there for looks only. 

I hate it when the sim raises their hand and waves at you with an x through the request because they can't get to where they need to be. 

I'm pretty good at making sure that doesn't happen in my builds. But occasionally, I miss something and have to go back in and fix it.

This is a build I did yesterday. It's a little honeymoon cottage for henford-on-bagley on the small 20x15 lot in the village.

Has a gym, spa, pool, sauna in the basement. There's 6 different woohoo spots, so the couple has choices. 

It can be used as a rental or residential, it would be great for either one.

Message 72 of 89 (196 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is a restaurant, The Squat & Gobble, I made for granite falls. When I've went on vacation I wanted to eat out not stay in and cook like I did everyday at home. So, that's why I like restaurants in my vacation worlds too. 

This fits in with the surrounding forest and is quite functional.

Message 73 of 89 (183 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Busmover50 What lovely ideas! These are some I hadn't even thought of!
Message 74 of 89 (169 Views)

Re: Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

[ Edited ]
Champion

@aleenakhan94 Okay... here goes. I haven't posted on this one yet. What a fun idea! This is my latest build: a church venue that can host indoor or outdoor weddings, has childcare and social accommodations, and can be used with a podium as well. Thanks for letting me share and join the fun here... I can't wait to look around at the posts!

Modern Wedding Church

Modern-Wedding-Church-21.jpg
Modern-Wedding-Church-10.jpg
Modern-Wedding-Church-17.jpg
Slideshow

Gallery

SheriGR ☕ –  I don’t work for EA.
Me Too – if you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button
XP – for helpful comments (& to help others 'level up')
Mark As Solution – to help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 75 of 89 (155 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SheriGR Very cute build! Love the natural wood look.
Message 76 of 89 (132 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This was my weekend project. A lighthouse restaurant and wedding venue.

I enlarged one of the galleon replica and placed it in the water to look like a ship stuck on rocks and another shipwreck.

It's a beautiful build for Sapphire Shores in Sulani I just realized I misspelled Saffire. Whatever, close enough. LOL

Message 77 of 89 (129 Views)

Champion

@Busmover50Thank you for your kind words about my church build! ♥ Your lighthouse/island home is lovely... and I agree, that lot is a wonderful, gorgeous location!

SheriGR ☕ –  I don’t work for EA.
Me Too – if you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button
XP – for helpful comments (& to help others 'level up')
Mark As Solution – to help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 78 of 89 (103 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is my newest creation. It's a sunken gardens style Asian restaurant for Mt. Komorebi. 

The restaurant is underwater with glass walls. The surrounding water has fish, ducks & swans and an underwater garden with statues.

There's a custom menu and uniforms for the staff. I also included a wedding venue along with a make out bush and showers.

Message 79 of 89 (40 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is an Italian restaurant I created the beginning of the week. 

A romantic beautiful place with custom menu and uniforms. 

No wedding venue but there is room to add one if one wanted to do it. 

Message 80 of 89 (31 Views)
Twitter Stream