Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

by aleenakhan94

Original Post

Rif.: Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

★★★ Apprentice

This was my tribute to Valentine's Day. A hear shaped wedding venue is and restaurant. Serval cameras on are set up throughout to capture those special moments. There's also a honeymoon suite. 

I called it, Casbah of Love. 

Message 51 of 89 (203 Views)

Re: Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

Champion

@simsplayer818 , I missed an earlier post where you were talking about the movie Encanto , since your casita was inspired by it and I mentioned how I hadn't seen the movie.  It sounds very sweet! 🥰

Lyra is beautiful! 🌹 And being a short person, I too wish we could adjust the Sims' heights! 🤞  I've heard that it is very hard to do and usually ends up not looking right, since it is usually just an entire scaled down or scaled up frame, and not just a shortened or lengthened one. 

Alligator pond to keep the Landgraabs away! 🤣🤣🤣 The house color palate sounds gorgeous! 😍 And the exterior of the building you showed is fantastic! Party hat

@Busmover50 , I love your wedding venue, especially since you went all out with the heart theme! 💗 I love that it has a restaurant in it as well ! 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 52 of 89 (187 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Busmover50 Wow, that's incredible! I thought I'd done well just by adding a heart shaped pool to my Casita but this must have taken some effort and patience too, it's awesome!
@PugLove888 thanks, I really struggled with the alligator house because of bugs. Adding the curved wooden bridge at the back to join the rear decks together caused a massive blue shiny void to appear under the house (you have to add fences using Replace to defeat the nasty void as I found out), plus it's windows and doors keep vanishing. So there were a few angry bug reports after that one. I also had argumentative roof trims, where they kept gapping for some reason and outdoor eaves lights were too uneven so I was glad to finish it!
Message 53 of 89 (175 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@simsplayer818 , this is why I'm more of a Sim creator, and not a builder! 😅

I think it was worth all your hard work! 

"Argumentative roof trims"!!! 🤣 I love how you describe it! 

Message 54 of 89 (165 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The heart shaped restaurant is called "The Casbah of Love" Just wanted to clarify that in case anyone wanted to search for it on the gallery.

This new one is my version of "Studio PBP".

There's a stage for the award presentation in the basement. The top floor is for parties and there's also a wedding venue for stars to get married here.

Message 55 of 89 (153 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Busmover50 That looks fabulous!
Message 56 of 89 (138 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@simsplayer818 Thanks!
Message 57 of 89 (117 Views)

Champion

@Busmover50 , your studio looks great!  A lot of hard work must have gone into it! 😅

Message 58 of 89 (92 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@PugLove888 Thank you. I build most things in one day. I'm retired and a vet with PTSD. I find building in the Sims helps me focus on other things other than the stuff that stirs up my PTSD symptoms

The Sims is therapy for me.

Message 59 of 89 (76 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is my "SanMyshuno Central Park" with lots of outdoor activities and a wedding venue.

Message 60 of 89 (59 Views)
Twitter Stream