Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

by aleenakhan94

Original Post

Rif.: Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

★★ Guide

@EA_Solaire wrote:

I'm way too impatient for CAS

Lol same here. Whenever I create sims I typically just go crazy on the randomize button until I find something that I like. I do love browsing topics like this though because sometimes it can spark some inspiration.

Heck even the family in the save I'm working on now started with a sim from an older save. I didn't really want to keep working on the older save, but I really liked the way one of the 3rd generation sims looked so I saved them to my Gallery specifically to use in a new save.

Message 11 of 89 (218 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@EA_Solaire , thank you!  I love color and have always loved mixing and matching them! I usually would have put makeup on all of these Sims, but I only put it on Kailee! 😅  But yes, a just love her formal outfit! That dress looks amazing in every colorway! 😍 And I kept it simple here by only showing one or 2 outfits for each Sim -- like i said before, I usually have multiple Everyday, Sleep, Hot, and Cold outfits! I can get very detailed with my Sims! Nerd

@JonaO703 , I have to agree with @EA_Solaire on the turquoise hair!  I love it (but turquoise is one of my all-time favorite colors, so I'm biased! 😄 Especially with that purple shirt the dad is wearing ... but purple is my #1 favorite color!) 😍

@valohim666 I often start out randomizing a Sim, until something about them sparks an interest... usually I will change their outfit , but sometimes I keep most of it, only tweaking it.  However, I usually start their outfits from scratch. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 89 (203 Views)

★★ Guide

@PugLove888 The outfits are definitely one thing I typically change too, or other more simple things like the hair or makeup or things like that. Messing with something like their facial structure or facial features though, yeah that I won't mess with since with the way the system is in Sims 4 I typically mess things up lol.

Message 13 of 89 (194 Views)

Champion

@valohim666 , unless I am trying for a specific look for a character in my mind, or unless I'm trying to make a Sim of someone in real life, I often go with that the face shape or body shape that it gives me, making minor tweaks.... like changing the nose or eyes, etc.   But I am not that good at making real life people into Sims... unless they have a beard because a beard will hide a lot of facial features! 😅

Sometimes I do a lot more sculpting, but not when investigating new outfits in a pack.  Then I prefer to spend the time on the clothing and hair! Party hat

Message 14 of 89 (187 Views)

★★ Guide

@PugLove888 I rarely ever try creating myself in these games, but what you said about the beards reminded me of how it is at least a little more simple to create myself since I can hide some of my inability to make sims behind a beard lol. Just kinda stinks that I can't recreate the type of beard I actually have, not in the base game anyway which is all I have. I would need something in the game that resembles the 2022 version of Korn singer Jonathan Davis for the beard, along with chin hair that resembles Scott Ian of Anthrax. Actually now that I think about it, if someone were to create Jonathan Davis it wouldn't be too far off from my own look lol.

Message 15 of 89 (175 Views)

Champion

@valohim666 , my oldest brother is so easy to make in game... just give him a Van * and make him bald, give him my eyes but a different color and then the only thing that is somewhat difficult is his nose. (I'm not the best with noses in the game!).  

Yeah, sometimes you need a certain kind of beard to convey a certain look!  And those artists have quite the beards! Raised eyebrow 😄

Same goes with hairstyles.  I used to have bangs and there was a hairstyle that was pretty much how I wore my hair for years.... but I got tired of the bangs and grew them out and now I can't find a hairstyle that looks like mine Oops😅

Message 16 of 89 (169 Views)

Champion

Since several of you liked Kailee so much, here is the closeup of her Formal outfit.  I know a lot of people don't like very vibrant makeup, but I thought it went with the gorgeous dress! 🥰

05-27-22_3-11-15 AM.png

Here is another Everyday outfit of hers that I really like
05-27-22_3-10-31 AM.png

And the closeup:
05-27-22_3-10-39 AM.png

And one of her Hot Weather looks

05-27-22_3-21-43 AM.png

There are more, but I don't want to flood y'all! 😂  I also have some pictures of a couple I made with the new Moonlight Chic Kit, but I will post them on another day! 😉

Message 17 of 89 (166 Views)

Re: Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

This are my sages, they are sisters.

Ai.pngFeena.pngLiete.png

And this is my last build. A little Cafe for Henford.

Cafe1.png

cafe2.png

Message 18 of 89 (145 Views)

★★★ Pro
@daikoyu Your sages are so cool!!! Are they triplets?
And the café is so cozy ♥
Message 19 of 89 (138 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@GiardiniDiMarzo 

Gameplay technic: no, there just random sage which the game created after I delete the original sages (of course black skin, blond hair and asia eyes!) They got a heavy makeover, and I gave them via cheat the sister state after I planned to use these NPC in my story.

Message 20 of 89 (125 Views)
Twitter Stream