Rif.: Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

by Busmover50

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Busmover50 I can put it up, that's fine. There is a good chance it will be moved to general information as feedback/a suggestion, but either way it will be up.  

Edit: I put it up as a bug report since I did not find a bug report on this, but unfortunately I didn't also see this topic outside of bug reports... As you can see in this link this is a 'by design' feature, and not an oversight. Sorry for not seeing that sooner. You can read the discussion here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/BY-DESIGN-SE-DO-Using-the-Kotatsu-tables-in-a-...

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 60 of 661 (1,725 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

The interior of my previous version of, The hare & Hedgehog, was flawed. I found this out when I went there for a date and the date wanted to carry on a four romantic relationship with the neighboring tables.

I quickly cancel that date and went in for a redesign.

It now has semi-private dining to help block unwanted conversations.

There's also a bar and wedding room upstairs. And let's not forget the make out bush along the side of the building. There's proper signage out to detour unwanted peepers.

It has a custom menu, all of the experimental dishes with a mix of regular foods too.

I made custom uniforms with hats and masks.

I like my serving staff in hats cause it's easy to pick them out and it gives the place a theme.

All in all it's quite the transformation from the dinky lil' cafe that once sat there.

Message 61 of 661 (1,657 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This is more of a simple edit than anything I would consider a full creation, so I hope it's okay to post this here.

I recently noticed that while at The Solar Flare, inactive sims were glitching when it comes to using the stairs to leave. After reading a bug report from someone saying that it was happening to their played sims, I tested it for myself and sure enough my active sims were also glitching when using the Go Home interaction (which I rarely use that interaction). So I decided to remove the need for stairs altogether, and shift the main floor down to ground level.

I started by deleting everything on the ground level except the regal planters. Next I simply copied each room of the main floor, and put them down on ground level. I then turned everything in a 180 degree rotation, that way the little deck area that's normally in the back of the place could now serve as the entryway. I took the little entertainer area with the microphone and instruments and moved them to the spot where the stairs used to be, and added a door in the back (though no one seems to use it lol). I also slightly expanded what is now my entryway, and took that piece of wall with the sign on the roof and put it on top of the entryway. I've added a couple decorations to the front, but yeah decorating isn't really my thing so it's probably staying as is lol.

I've tried to include some screenshots, so hopefully things work well though if not I'll just edit this. The first should be the view from the front, the second the view from the back, and finally an overhead (and sideways) view of the interior. I didn't really change much about the interior other than moving the entertainer area and making what is now my entryway larger, so I didn't include any other interior shots.

I also realized as I was proof reading that I didn't properly show the exterior with the walls all the way up, so now I need to redo those exterior shots lol.

Message 62 of 661 (1,582 Views)

Re: Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

★★★ Pro

I started to play GetToWork careers, so I renovated my workplace for my police officer. I changed the settings so that if my sim needs to admire the deco, or drink coffee with his friend his routing has shorter ways. Upstars are only the gym/showers and some place to sleep.

Front.png

Ground.png

office.png

resarch.png

becausewelovebatuu.png

Message 63 of 661 (1,605 Views)

Champion

@daikoyu How cool! Great idea! Your 'Get To Work' career building looks fantastic! 

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 64 of 661 (1,585 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I shared my very first build for The Sims 4 in the Gallery! I wanted  a Wedding Venue for Sulani. It's not mandatory to have MWS (I don't have it). I'm pretty satisfied, I used objects only from the  Base Game and Island Living.

00.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

Message 65 of 661 (1,483 Views)

Champion
@GiardiniDiMarzo Wow, that looks stunning!
I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 66 of 661 (1,469 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@simsplayer818 Thank you sm 😊
Message 67 of 661 (1,464 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@daikoyu They're so cute! Your mage is really handsome 😍 Is the ghost cat his familiar?

My 2 characters are from an animated show, Voltron Legendary Defender.
Message 68 of 661 (1,387 Views)

Champion
@daikoyu That's adorable, it's almost brought a tear to my eye. I miss Piper Pixel from Sims 3 pets. I always used to try and adopt him but he wasn't cooperative at all!
It took me ages to find ghost pets to complete a task on one of the aspirations and then I held a wedding at the Deadgrass museum and there were loads of them around.
I'm going to hug my own cat now!
I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 69 of 661 (1,386 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help