Rif.: Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

by Busmover50

Original Post

Champion

@simsplayer818 , Yes!  Post your creations to the Gallery! Party hat  That is alright if you only play on the weekends... we will wait! 😉

I'm glad you don't have that bad of autoimmune issues, but I wish you didn't have any! Yes, the Sims can help us do something while in pain or incapacitated! Being creative, laughing, and helping others are all things that can help healing! 💗

Ah, I have met many people who wish they had given more thought to their screennames, or else they were young when they made their screennames and are now adults and wish to change it! 😅  

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 40 of 655 (1,809 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

I've been working on this Wedding Venue in Newcrest the last few days. It took a lot of work but the details that went into it was well worth it. 

"The Wedding Place" is beautiful inside and out. 

There's an indoor venue and an outside one as well. So, no matter the weather the wedding can go on as planned. There's a small kitchen in back to cook up a feast and wedding cake. A wishing well garden and two woohoo bushes plus a shower and dresser for planning the right outfits.

Message 41 of 655 (1,768 Views)

Champion

@Busmover50 , very detail build that will make for some lovely weddings!🥰 Thanks for sharing! 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 42 of 655 (1,753 Views)

Champion
@Busmover50 These designs are awesome, again they have such an heartwarming atmosphere.
I'm going to add some at some point when I'm not quite so swamped. I had an issue where using the gallery caused an error code so I actually haven't looked at the gallery itself for absolutely ages. But I'm going to be checking it out again. I've sent a picture of your cat building to all my friends!! The more you look at it, the more details you see.
I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 43 of 655 (2,115 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@simsplayer818 Thank you for that wonderful comment about my creations. I just want my Sims to be comfortable and enjoy their surroundings when I take the to places. 

I've seen a lot of beautiful creations on the gallery but some don't build for the Sims to use them, there for looks only. 

I hate it when the sim raises their hand and waves at you with an x through the request because they can't get to where they need to be. 

I'm pretty good at making sure that doesn't happen in my builds. But occasionally, I miss something and have to go back in and fix it.

This is a build I did yesterday. It's a little honeymoon cottage for henford-on-bagley on the small 20x15 lot in the village.

Has a gym, spa, pool, sauna in the basement. There's 6 different woohoo spots, so the couple has choices. 

It can be used as a rental or residential, it would be great for either one.

Message 44 of 655 (2,102 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This is a restaurant, The Squat & Gobble, I made for granite falls. When I've went on vacation I wanted to eat out not stay in and cook like I did everyday at home. So, that's why I like restaurants in my vacation worlds too. 

This fits in with the surrounding forest and is quite functional.

Message 45 of 655 (2,089 Views)

Champion
@Busmover50 What lovely ideas! These are some I hadn't even thought of!
I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 46 of 655 (2,075 Views)

Re: Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

[ Edited ]
Champion

@aleenakhan94 Okay... here goes. I haven't posted on this one yet. What a fun idea! This is my latest build: a church venue that can host indoor or outdoor weddings, has childcare and social accommodations, and can be used with a podium as well. Thanks for letting me share and join the fun here... I can't wait to look around at the posts!

Modern Wedding Church

Modern-Wedding-Church-21.jpg
Modern-Wedding-Church-10.jpg
Modern-Wedding-Church-17.jpg
Slideshow

Gallery

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 47 of 655 (2,061 Views)

Re: Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

★★★★ Apprentice
@SheriGR Very cute build! Love the natural wood look.
Message 48 of 655 (2,038 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This was my weekend project. A lighthouse restaurant and wedding venue.

I enlarged one of the galleon replica and placed it in the water to look like a ship stuck on rocks and another shipwreck.

It's a beautiful build for Sapphire Shores in Sulani I just realized I misspelled Saffire. Whatever, close enough. LOL

Message 49 of 655 (2,035 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help