Rif.: Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

by PugLove888

Original Post

Champion

@Busmover50 , your studio looks great!  A lot of hard work must have gone into it! 😅

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 30 of 623 (1,438 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@PugLove888 Thank you. I build most things in one day. I'm retired and a vet with PTSD. I find building in the Sims helps me focus on other things other than the stuff that stirs up my PTSD symptoms

The Sims is therapy for me.

Message 31 of 623 (1,420 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This is my "SanMyshuno Central Park" with lots of outdoor activities and a wedding venue.

Message 32 of 623 (1,402 Views)

Champion
@Busmover50 I totally get that. I have to rest a spinal problem for a few hours every day and the Sims keeps me occupied when I have to just sit still. It stops me travelling easily (which is something I used to do a lot) so even though I can't hop a plane to somewhere sunny like I used to, I can create sunny builds. It keeps me from climbing the walls, I'm easily bored silly.
Your builds look amazing, well done! I think we may be from different countries as I'm in the UK but can I also say thank you for your service!
I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 33 of 623 (1,556 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@simsplayer818  Nice to meet you from across the pond and thank you. I traveled quite a bit too as a professional driver. Now I turn on my Sims game every morning and play or build something. I like the building more than anything. I used to love to play paper dolls when I was a kid. I'd make these weird houses out of cereal boxes and cracker boxes. Nothing spectacular mind you, but they were functional for play.

So, when I discovered the Sims years ago, I was in heaven. Even though I was around 40 years old then. Now it's become therapy for me. I like sharing my creations and getting feedback on them. Makes me feel like I'm doing something constructive. 

Message 34 of 623 (1,536 Views)

Re: Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

★★★★ Apprentice
@simsplayer818 Very pretty. I like your beach villa build.
Message 35 of 623 (1,531 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This is my kitty clinic. Although, you still get dogs coming in to see the vet. I wanted for cats only but that doesn't work for a commercial building. I saw a pic of a real building like this. It was a daycare I think. I figured out the mechanics of the build and came up with a cat building for my Sims.

Message 36 of 623 (1,524 Views)

Champion
@Busmover50 Oh wow!!!! That cat building!!!!!
Message 37 of 623 (1,502 Views)

Champion

@Busmover50 , many people use the Sims as therapy!  While you don't have to need therapy or have a chronic illness or injury to enjoy the Sims, you will find that many people of many ages use the Sims as a tool for these reasons! 🥰
Thank you for your service and I'm sorry you have to go through PTSD! 😭 That is an awful thing to have to go through!  I'm very happy the Sims can help you deal with that!Party hat

I find that when I have a terrible day or week, etc,  playing the Sims is the only thing to get me out of a negative headspace!  Party hat  I don't have as hard a time as PTSD, but I do have an autoimmune disease, ADHD , and a few more things. I know others will various problems as well that love the Sims!   

I mainly make Sims and Families, and then play them.  I am not the best builder, and while I could learn , that would take a lot of time from me making Sims and telling their stories! But because I don't build often, I am always downloading other people's builds from the Gallery! 😃  (My best building was a tiny house I did!  I think my mistake is building large houses and I don't know how to do those properly! )

@simsplayer818 , so sorry for your spinal problem! That sounds painful !😣  It can be hard to stay still when you are injured! I'm glad the Sims can help you! Party hat 

@Busmover50 Your park looks so lush! 😃 And that kitty clinic is too adorable!!! 😻🥰

I'm going to have to download y'all's buildings! Are all of these on the Gallery?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 38 of 623 (1,467 Views)

Champion
@PugLove888 After seeing all of these creations of Sims/Lots I'm inspired to add some of mine to the Gallery. I'm playing my Sims on a weekend only for now as my new game is a bit more time consuming than I thought.
What I really like about @Busmover50's builds is that they have a real feel good energy about them. I find them really uplifting.
I'm sorry to hear about your auto immune issues. I have a slight immune issue but not as severe. The Sims has been useful when having to bubble up these past couple of years.
I will look at the gallery on Saturday and add some builds. My Xbox gave me a rubbish screen name though! I always meant to change it but didn't get round to it and now I've had it years. I didn't put much thought in either of my screen names for Xbox or EA!
Message 39 of 623 (1,460 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help