Rif.: Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

by simsplayer818

Original Post

Re: Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

Champion
@PugLove888 Looks awesome. I just added Moonlight Chic too. It's just the kind of styles I like. I haven't used it yet but I'll be using it to create Lyra to move into Casita.
I particularly love the formal wear you've added there.
I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 20 of 656 (1,836 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@simsplayer818 , thanks! 😄 I hope you enjoy the Kit! Party hat  You will have to share your pics when you are finished with Lyra! 😃
The dress I used for the Formal dress category is stunning, coming in some solid colors as well as a few ombre's like this one! The back is even more gorgeous, but for some reason I forgot to take a picture.  

Update:  Here is the back! 

06-03-22_5-17-15 AM.png

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 21 of 656 (1,825 Views)

Champion

So this is the downstairs and master bedroom of my Casita. It's very busy and bright and I had to resist my usual wish to have everything matching and symmetrical. The original Casita had a topsy turvy and eclectic energy when I usually like coordination and order.

I've also created my Sim, Lyra who is a kind of boho young adult who writes children's books and crafts and paints. Eventually she will have a kid's retail lot with toys and kids paintings when I've done the work.

Message 22 of 656 (1,796 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@simsplayer818 

I'm playing the Landgraabs partly because I updated their lore in my starter save; I made Johnny Zest Malcolm's brother and Geoffrey and Nancy's son, but then I gave him a bad relationship with Nancy and a slightly better one with Geoffrey, with Johnny have a hurt sentiment towards Nancy and Geoffrey having a guilty sentiment towards Johnny.  MCCC gave them a daughter before I marked them played (oops) and then Geoffrey was abducted by aliens...  LOL

Even without my changes they're a family with built-in drama, if you want it. Geoffrey is a Secret Agent, Nancy is a Criminal... Geoffrey is good and Malcolm is evil...

@PugLove888  Thank you! 

Message 23 of 656 (1,785 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@simsplayer818 , thank you so much for the pictures! Your house is so beautiful! 😍  I see many of my favorites: the Moroccan endtable from the Courtyard Oasis Kit, the piano from My Wedding Stories, the little round stained glass window from Cottage Living, and the couch, endtable, chair , and wallpaper from Decor to the Max! 🥰  And your Sim is gorgeous as well!  I love that top from Laundry Day paired with that skirt I love! 😍  She does look like a creative type! (one of my favorite Sims to make because I can dress them however I want with the excuse that they are creative ! 🤣🥰  

@xochiquetzl_xkvn , you are so right about the Landgraabs!  They are full of drama! 😅 But I like the direction you took with them! Party hat

Message 24 of 656 (1,759 Views)

Champion

This is an image of Lyra in her formal outfit. I wanted her to be quite petite and kind of fairy like and other worldly. It's a shame we can't adjust Sims heights. I'm going to add a beautiful wheaten terrier too before I move her into her new home.

I've added an image of her family's home, brother Cristobal was an NPC from the Jungle Adventure pack that I brought in as an archaeologist who writes books about jungle exploration. He has a kind of rags to riches tale. He travelled every single world with his tent and camp fire, fishing and collecting. He kicked the Landgrabbs out and built his house with alligators in his pond to keep them away! He's now married to a quiet Scottish academic named Saffron with their son Shay plus dogs rescued from the jungle but the image isn't great so I'll leave that out. The house is quite dark inside with a dark wood, navy, jade, black and gold colour pallette and lots of display cases with the artifacts he's recovered on his travels. It has a conservatory with a small indoor pool and lots of tropical greenery. It's a little too dark to get a good image for this. It has a formal living area and formal dining room but also has a family room and they mostly gather in the kitchen anyway. It has 3 bedrooms with four poster beds, 5 bathrooms, a gym, dressing room plus a play room for little Shay. His office is a no go for the family for those dangerous relics, we don't want any accidental skeletal transmogrifications (well not another one anyway!) It took about 25 hours to make.

I'm procrastinating on here as I promised myself I'd focus on a different game I just got (AC) but the Sims tends to lead me astray and being on consoles means wrestling with wires and whatknot to go from one console to another! I'll be dealing with real life dust bunnies!

Message 25 of 656 (1,737 Views)

Champion

@simsplayer818 , I missed an earlier post where you were talking about the movie Encanto , since your casita was inspired by it and I mentioned how I hadn't seen the movie.  It sounds very sweet! 🥰

Lyra is beautiful! 🌹 And being a short person, I too wish we could adjust the Sims' heights! 🤞  I've heard that it is very hard to do and usually ends up not looking right, since it is usually just an entire scaled down or scaled up frame, and not just a shortened or lengthened one. 

Alligator pond to keep the Landgraabs away! 🤣🤣🤣 The house color palate sounds gorgeous! 😍 And the exterior of the building you showed is fantastic! Party hat

@Busmover50 , I love your wedding venue, especially since you went all out with the heart theme! 💗 I love that it has a restaurant in it as well ! 

Message 26 of 656 (1,754 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The heart shaped restaurant is called "The Casbah of Love" Just wanted to clarify that in case anyone wanted to search for it on the gallery.

This new one is my version of "Studio PBP".

There's a stage for the award presentation in the basement. The top floor is for parties and there's also a wedding venue for stars to get married here.

Message 27 of 656 (1,722 Views)
Highlighted

Champion
@Busmover50 That looks fabulous!
Message 28 of 656 (1,707 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@simsplayer818 Thanks!
Message 29 of 656 (1,681 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help