Re: Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

by daikoyu

Original Post

Share Your Newest Sims 4 Creations

[ Edited ]
Champion

A place to come share your creations 
Come join in the fun everyone, and Share your Newest Sims 4 Creations here, don't forget to add your pictures and links to make it easy for everyone to find your wonderful creations.

Share Your 
Sims Households
Sim Pets
Sims Lots
& Rooms

and enjoy seeing what everyone makes! 

Thank you for sharing 
                      BreeMiles

BreeMiles, I don't work for EA. I'm a volunteer through ccp

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 431 of 623 (894 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@BreeMiles 

What a fun idea, I love seeing all the beautiful creations from this community Standard smile 

I'll kick this thread off with my current work in progress, although this build still has a long way to go.

Would you show us what you've been working on as well? I'd love to see!

house.PNG

solaire.png

Message 1 of 623 (7,170 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@aleenakhan94 and @EA_Solaire , I can't truely show y'all my newest Sims without showing you all of their outfits.  The problem is that I usually make at least 3 outfits for Everyday, Sleep, Hot Weather, and Cold Weather, per Sim!  And really active Sims I usually have a few Athletic outfits , and party Sims I usually have a few Party outfits, and, well, you get the point! 🤣

So that is a lot of pictures ... do y'all really want all those pictures? Wondering

I recently have done the Frog scenario and the PlantSim scenario.  I'm now working on the BFF scenario.  And I also made a Sim just to test something, and then added some outfits recently. 

@EA_Solaire that is a nice build!!!😍  I'm lousy at building! 😅
@aleenakhan94 , I love how friendly this thread and idea is! 🥰

Message 2 of 623 (7,133 Views)

Champion

Hello @aleenakhan94 !  Cool idea! <3

These aren't my "newest" creations.  I've had them for a while.  However, I did some recent updates for my newest save.

The Woodlock Family; left to right - Mathias, Magnus (Dad), Aurelia (Mom), and Laurelei.  They're a family of elves and I thought it might be interesting to draw a parallel to the struggle of people who are "different" just trying to fit in and have successful lives.

The Woodlock Family.png

This is their home at Tail's End in Brindleton Bay. 

Tail's End.png

My gallery name is the same as my username here on AHQ. :-)  Thanks for starting this thread!  I hope you and others share ideas and creations here.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 3 of 623 (7,053 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

This are my sages, they are sisters.

Ai.pngFeena.pngLiete.png

And this is my last build. A little Cafe for Henford.

Cafe1.png

cafe2.png

Message 4 of 623 (2,164 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@daikoyu Your sages are so cool!!! Are they triplets?
And the café is so cozy ♥
Message 5 of 623 (2,156 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@GiardiniDiMarzo 

Gameplay technic: no, there just random sage which the game created after I delete the original sages (of course black skin, blond hair and asia eyes!) They got a heavy makeover, and I gave them via cheat the sister state after I planned to use these NPC in my story.

Message 6 of 623 (2,143 Views)

Champion

@daikoyu , your sisters are beautiful!  I love the color coordination, as well as the little details that make them a bit different from one another (the red one's different necklace, the green one's little floral tattoo, and the purple one's non-Vampires pack hair -- just nice to have those little touches!) I especially love their butterfly makeup and their dresses (that is my favorite dress from the Vampire's GP!) 😍

Message 7 of 623 (2,332 Views)

★★★ Pro

I personally think that vanilla sims are beautiful and player which try to use vanilla setting for her simself are great! You get all the limitations from a game and still try it. I only don’t like the adults; I think they have to many wrinkles… so most of my sims are young adult which get wrinkles from facial detail.

Sure, CC is wonderful, and I used too (limited) but the most drama which goes on in sims4 comes from CC-Creator. Many paywall mods are too by CC-Creator. Sure, it helps that I have all DLC so I have enough choice, without really the need for CC, especially since the update which I can use things from both genders. (Thanks, sims4team! I loved this update)

I always love it to see vanilla sims without CC-Skin overlay. Sadly, default CC-Skin overlay doesn’t get tagged as CC, so if I used the gallery, I got sometime really specials sims…

@PugLove888  is my favourite dress from all clothing options. I don’t have it with modern clothing, I wish we would get a DLC with back to the past! A DLC without Phones and really old fashion cloathing and maybe horses (because it would fit)

Message 8 of 623 (2,311 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@daikoyu Yes, Vanilla Sims can be a challenge, but it is easier if you never used CC in the first place! 😊

And thanks, but which dress do you mean... Kailee's formal dress (plum and gold Indian wedding dress from MWS) or the Everyday dress (pale blue dress from CotL)? Wondering
But you are speaking my language with DLC based in the past! 🥰 I loved the Sims Medieval and I loved any of the packs that had some classic clothing or furniture! One of the reasons I wanted Get Famous was for the costumes from other eras! I also really enjoyed when the Sims 3 had that Stuff Pack from the '70s, '80s, and '90s! But I want clothing from all eras! Party hat
I loved how your styled your Farm family! So cute!  And the Wans are nice looking, but my favorite is the dog! 😍

@valohim666 , that is why I don't use Mods or CC.  Too much maintenance for me, and I know how I am.. If I dabble in some CC I won't be able to stop, which is what happened with TS2! 😅

@GiardiniDiMarzo , I'm not familiar with Heartstopper, but you did a good job on your Sims!  I like how you styled them! 

😎

@xochiquetzl_xkvn Rotation of Insanity! 🤣 Love the name!  I love how you dressed your Alien in disguise... so sophisticated!  I love how you styled Olivia Kim-Lewis!  And you named little Vivian Kim-Lewis after her grandma!!! 🥰🥰🥰 I love that ! 

Message 9 of 623 (2,177 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help