Rif.: Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

by PugLove888

Original Post

Share Your Newest The Sims 4 CAS Creations Here!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I love creating Sim from fandoms I like. These characters below are from 2 webcomics I'm reading, Novæ and Castle Swimmer.

Sulvain and Raziol

03.jpg

Kappa and Siren

00.jpg01.jpg02.jpg

Message 1 of 65 (6,818 Views)

Champion

@GiardiniDiMarzo , while I'm not familiar with those fandoms, it is obvious you put a lot of work into your Sims, especially Kappa and Siren! 😃

I take it Siren is named after the Greek Sirens and Kappa is named after the Japanese Kappas in the mythologies of those countries?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 65 (6,794 Views)

Champion

Well, here are a few of my recent Sims in my favorite outfit for each

Here is the Sim, Eloise Tobias, from the Frog scenario. (I normally am not a fan of orange clothing, but it looked good with her hair, and I wanted to use a hair I hadn't used in a while.)
05-27-22_2-44-30 AM.png

05-27-22_2-44-44 AM.png

Here is my Sim, Kailee Flowers from the PlantSim scenario.  I was going to pick another last name, but Flowers just seemed too perfect for a Plant Sim! 
05-27-22_3-10-22 AM.png

05-27-22_3-10-16 AM.png

And I love her formal outfit... This is my favorite thing from the My Wedding Stories GP! 
05-27-22_3-11-00 AM.png

Here are the Sims I'm using in the BFF scenario. The mom is Cayla Sheridan:
05-27-22_1-56-46 AM.png

Close-up of her in another outfit:

05-27-22_1-57-14 AM.png

And her daughter (the one who is the subject of the scenario), Blair Sheridan
05-27-22_1-59-07 AM.png

Blair's close-up in another outfit:
05-27-22_1-59-27 AM.png

I do not use CC.  I tend to play a lot of families, but with either experimenting with new packs, testing for things to answer a question on AHQ, and with some of the new Scenarios, I do have a lot of single Sims or families of just 2, depending on what I'm testing or what challenge I'm doing. 😉
For example, as soon as I check out the outfit for the new Moonlight Chic kit, I will make a couple of Sims using mostly clothing and hair from that kit. I will post them as soon as I make them! 😄

Message 3 of 65 (6,787 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PugLove888 They are two very different webcomics, Novæ is the story of an aspiring astronomer and a necromancer, while Castle Swimmer takes place solely at the bottom of the sea, Siren is a shark merman, and Kappa is a koi carp merman. The author I think never specified exactly the origin of their names, but it could be as you say.
Your original sims are also beautiful, my favorite is Kailee!
Message 4 of 65 (6,754 Views)

Champion

@GiardiniDiMarzo interesting!  Yep! Those do sound like 2 very different web comics! 😄
I first knew of Kappas in Japanese mythology through the Animal Crossing series.  There is a character that looks like a turtle to westerners, but the clue to his identity is his name, which is Kapp'n.  I later saw a video on the history of these mythological creatures, and while in some older stories it seemed that Kappas were more of a foe, it seems that in some more recent stories they were more benevolent, at least according to the video I saw. Other sites only mention their pranks and bad behavior.  But in Animal Crossing Kapp'n is a friend! 

And while my Greek mythology is rusty, I do remember reading about them in the Odyssey!  They are bird-like creatures that sound like women singing and lure sailors with their voices, usually to their doom! Odysseus was able to avoid going to their island because he was warned about them, and took some precautions! 

Thank you! 🥰 Yes, Kailee was so beautiful that I had to give her one of my favorite hairstyles!  She even made a cute PlantSim, but not half as pretty as a human! 😅 Now that I have finished the PlantSim challenge, I want her to start a family while painting for a career. I had her garden and paint outside a lot to get sunshine, and when she wasn't doing that she was swimming so she wouldn't wilt!  😅 

@JonaO703 I love how the mom and daughter have names that sound similar without starting with the same letter! 🥰  I love both shirts that father and son are wearing, along with mom's hairstyle.  I think that one came in a free update some years ago , and I always thought it was a really cute hairstyle (But then again I love curly hair!). 
Nice home too! 😍

Message 5 of 65 (6,718 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Wow, look at all these beautiful Sims! I'm way too impatient for CAS, but you all have done such a wonderful job Heart

@GiardiniDiMarzo Your mermen are fantastic, I love the amount of detail you've gone into on both of them! Sulvain and Raziol look like a super fun pair- but I'm a sucker for anyone in a floral print shirt  😉

@PugLove888 The color coordination you've done with your Sims is just amazing- and Kailee's formal outfit is gorgeous, well done! 

@JonaO703 I'm obsessed with that turquoise hair, it's definitely making me want to run out and buy some hair dye for myself. That traditional style home you've built for them as well is perfect, great job! 

solaire.png

Message 6 of 65 (6,682 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EA_Solaire wrote:

I'm way too impatient for CAS

Lol same here. Whenever I create sims I typically just go crazy on the randomize button until I find something that I like. I do love browsing topics like this though because sometimes it can spark some inspiration.

Heck even the family in the save I'm working on now started with a sim from an older save. I didn't really want to keep working on the older save, but I really liked the way one of the 3rd generation sims looked so I saved them to my Gallery specifically to use in a new save.

Message 7 of 65 (1,929 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion

@EA_Solaire , thank you!  I love color and have always loved mixing and matching them! I usually would have put makeup on all of these Sims, but I only put it on Kailee! 😅  But yes, a just love her formal outfit! That dress looks amazing in every colorway! 😍 And I kept it simple here by only showing one or 2 outfits for each Sim -- like i said before, I usually have multiple Everyday, Sleep, Hot, and Cold outfits! I can get very detailed with my Sims! Nerd

@JonaO703 , I have to agree with @EA_Solaire on the turquoise hair!  I love it (but turquoise is one of my all-time favorite colors, so I'm biased! 😄 Especially with that purple shirt the dad is wearing ... but purple is my #1 favorite color!) 😍

@valohim666 I often start out randomizing a Sim, until something about them sparks an interest... usually I will change their outfit , but sometimes I keep most of it, only tweaking it.  However, I usually start their outfits from scratch. 

Message 8 of 65 (1,913 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@PugLove888 The outfits are definitely one thing I typically change too, or other more simple things like the hair or makeup or things like that. Messing with something like their facial structure or facial features though, yeah that I won't mess with since with the way the system is in Sims 4 I typically mess things up lol.

Message 9 of 65 (1,904 Views)

Champion

@valohim666 , unless I am trying for a specific look for a character in my mind, or unless I'm trying to make a Sim of someone in real life, I often go with that the face shape or body shape that it gives me, making minor tweaks.... like changing the nose or eyes, etc.   But I am not that good at making real life people into Sims... unless they have a beard because a beard will hide a lot of facial features! 😅

Sometimes I do a lot more sculpting, but not when investigating new outfits in a pack.  Then I prefer to spend the time on the clothing and hair! Party hat

Message 10 of 65 (1,897 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help