Re: Shadow effect on sims mobile

by odessa05

Original Post

Shadow effect on sims mobile

★★ Novice

Hi guys! Just want to know if how can i have a shadow effect on my sims mobile 

Message 1 of 11 (886 Views)

What do you mean with shadow effect @odessa05 ?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 11 (862 Views)

★★ Novice
@Phantomlover1717 Say for example the trees outside your house ,or cant event use natural lights towards indoor .
Message 3 of 11 (838 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@odessa05 The shadows appear depending what day/night setting you have. Of course daylight is day so you'll get shadows from the trees & if it's night, it will be dark outside your house. You can choose the settings you want by tapping the settings gear button thingy at the right side of your screen during the game, scroll down & you'll see there below sound effects the Day/Night Setting where you can choose Day/Night Cycle, Always Day or Always Night.

Hope that helps :-)

#StaySafe #StayHome #SaveLives #PlayTogether

Message 4 of 11 (797 Views)

★★ Novice
@dissenterjasmine Hi! Yeah i already checked that but still not showing , thanks though! Staysafe!
Message 5 of 11 (793 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@odessa05 I'm sorry to hear that. Have you done latest game updates on app store? If you can please share screenshot so we can see what's going on :-)

#StaySafe #StayHome #SaveLives #PlayTogether

Message 6 of 11 (786 Views)

★★ Novice

This

Message 7 of 11 (774 Views)

@odessa05 do you have the day/night option? I could be shadows aren't showing because of the mobile device you have, it's something that also happens with The Sims 4 when people have an older computer. What device are you playing on?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 11 (766 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@Phantomlover1717 Im using vivo15 android phone
Message 9 of 11 (764 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@odessa05 The shadows are activated depending on your phone's settings, my phone has 2GB RAM and the shadows don't appear. Another cell phone with 2GB RAM appears, it depends on the processor and some additional settings.
Message 10 of 11 (669 Views)