Re: Several Problems since installing Eco

by KenzaZo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Several Problems since installing Eco

★★★ Novice

I signed on today and not long after it said My Daughter was Freezing to Death, mind you, she has Heat Proof and Cold Proof (had this happen before), so i picked up Heat and Cold Acclimation too hoping that would fix it. I do not live in the Eco World BTW. Anyway, right after i get the heat turned on and she turns back to her normal color the "Power Conservation Day" hits and all my electric goes out! What the heck!!! Is there anyway i can stop that day from happening without turning uninstalling the whole pack. I did turn off part of eco, but left it to where i could vote, but see nothing about the "Power Conservation Day"....Did i waste my money?

Message 1 of 4 (333 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

Ok, this is how it went (Really an all day process): I decided not to Uninstall / Reinstall without Eco and go back 25 play hours and instead i built 48 Generators and Upgraded them all to run things when the Electric goes off for 12 hours a week until i get smart enough to get that NAP repealed. After that i will need to re-upgrade all my water using things because i didn't realize when you upgraded "H2" before you had the eco parts that you can't go back and upgrade them with the Eco Pieces. With 9 bathrooms and other stuff to do like the water fountains, Hot Tubs etc, that will take quite a while, but i can do it in the down times. I think when my daughter moves out i will be getting her a "Tiny Eco House", this will be the only Mansion i have =)

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (298 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
@KenzaZo I'm just going to uninstall / reinstall the whole game. Thanks EA and plz fix the Heat and Cold Proof thing, freezing to death in my own house with winter clothes on.
Message 2 of 4 (324 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well 3 hours of installing and still the same outcome, in fact this time when i logged on the electricity went out sooner, even before i could get to the thermostat before i die. Looks like i'm going to have to do it again and this time not install Eco and then load a game save before i bought it and lose about 25 hours of gameplay.

Message 3 of 4 (306 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok, this is how it went (Really an all day process): I decided not to Uninstall / Reinstall without Eco and go back 25 play hours and instead i built 48 Generators and Upgraded them all to run things when the Electric goes off for 12 hours a week until i get smart enough to get that NAP repealed. After that i will need to re-upgrade all my water using things because i didn't realize when you upgraded "H2" before you had the eco parts that you can't go back and upgrade them with the Eco Pieces. With 9 bathrooms and other stuff to do like the water fountains, Hot Tubs etc, that will take quite a while, but i can do it in the down times. I think when my daughter moves out i will be getting her a "Tiny Eco House", this will be the only Mansion i have =)

Message 4 of 4 (299 Views)