Re: Serving dinner at a large table.

by ggussguss

Original Post

Serving dinner at a large table.

★★★ Apprentice

I haven't been able to serve a dinner at the large dinner table. The only table I've been able to use is the small four top table. However, I noticed that there is a new table for sale ( well new to me) the modern steel silk table. It's more my aesthetic... and I was willing to buy the set of I can actually serve a dinner for 6 at the table. I like to have a dinner together when I retire a Sim. However, I've had to have dinners in shifts with my Sims. Which isn't as cool. Anyway... If anyone can give me an answer.

Message 1 of 4 (405 Views)

Could you share the names of the table that doesn't allow you to serve a dinner and the one that does allow you? 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (375 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Sorry for not including that information. The table that does allow is the A La Mode table... and the table that I've bought that doesn't is the Modish Chic table. What I do is pull a meal from the refrigerator and I place the meal on the A La Mode table. I click on the chair and it gives me the option to Share a meal with... and I choose who to share a meal with and everyone sits at the table to eat. I'm unable to do this on the Modish Chic table.

Message 3 of 4 (361 Views)

★★★ Novice

I guess you learn something new everyday lol I had no idea you could do that. I’m trying to do the same using the Farmhouse table and it won’t let me. I wonder if I need the Farmhouse chairs to work.

Message 4 of 4 (320 Views)