Sentiments...

by RavenLure

Original Post

Sentiments...

★★★ Guide

is there an on and off switch for them? My sim has not had sentiments for anyone...

Message 1 of 5 (271 Views)

Re: Sentiments...

★★★ Pro

@RavenLure No you cant turn them off and its completely random when you get them i had a sim in Newcrest who didn't have any sentiments for anyone even though she saw them everyday but when that sim died i created another sim and they were getting sentiments with nearly everyone she met.

Message 2 of 5 (242 Views)

Champion

@RavenLure Hi!  I'm kinda jealous actually. lol  My sims get sentiments quite often and I wish there was a way to turn them off.  Some are cute but I find most are annoying.  I've noticed my sims get sentiments after every date.  Those are cute at first but my sims stay super flirty whenever they're near that romantic interest which makes me wanna puke.  The nice ones like adoring and feeling closer happen after various interactions like hugging, telling jokes, etc.  The thing I think is most frustrating is that toddlers get hurt, deeply wounded and festering grudge from being defiant and / or not wanting comfort when sad or angry.  I feel like a broken record since I've been saying similar things on a few other threads related to sentiments.  Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 3 of 5 (225 Views)

★★★ Guide
@JonaO703 I hear ya about the toddlers.. some of those stay through the teenage years.. I mean did you remember being mad at your mom when you were 2 years.. ? I do agree they need a bit of a tweak.

But what I find amusing is, that I have MCCC in my game, and I have them do things automously like asking to be girlfriends or boyfriend, propose etc... Once my sim gets Smitten she is proposing....>.<
Message 4 of 5 (209 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Rachelharris31 OK at least it is not me... lol
Message 5 of 5 (208 Views)