Just like i could in Sims 3

But it only lets me send one

Is there a way i can send them together

They are part of the same family and there are other sims in their home

Message 1 of 2 (1,803 Views)

Re: Sending multiple sims to university

[ Edited ]
Champion

@trebor22031982 I've been playing a household since Discover University came out. I have this household in a huge duplex in Newcrest. Dad just graduated with the distinguished degree in Computer Science and just completed building his Servo. Another sim in the family graduated from the same university a few days later, majoring in Physics. Both went full time and did not work at the same time. I also have two more family members attending university part time and working full time.

I also have a baby/toddler (now child) in the household, additional sims, and roomies for a total of 8 household members + 2 roomies + one butler. (Had to remove one of the pets to activate Servo since he needs one of the 8 household member slots.) All of them live in the home, not in a dorm.

I'm saying all of this to say yes, it is possible. The way I played it I kept them all at 'A/A-' GPA and it was a LOT of work (for me and for them), but possible. If you do this with multiple sims your pause button will be your new best friend. 

But... the only time I 'went with' one of the sims to the university was at each of their graduations.

You will be able to send them to class from the home and while they're at class you can make sure they take notes in the same manner you do with school age children/teens. 

SheriGR Coffee cup  I don’t work for EA.
Me Too – if you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button

XP – for helpful comments (& to help others 'level up')
Mark As Solution – to help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 2 (1,782 Views)