Original Post

Selling furniture

★★ Novice

Can you give the option to sell your future please

Message 1 of 6 (737 Views)

Re: Selling furniture

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

That's a Great idea, but I think you made them (the techs) laugh too hard to answer you.

Message 2 of 6 (697 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
does the furniture in your storage count toward your furniture items limit? or is it just the furniture that's in the house?
Message 3 of 6 (649 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@cuddlepuddle09  I haven't hit the limit yet personally, but it sounds like it only counts the furniture actually in your house.  Fuzz and some of the others have complained about needing to put more furniture in storage everytime they have a party.

Message 4 of 6 (645 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@cuddlepuddle09 wrote:
does the furniture in your storage count toward your furniture items limit? or is it just the furniture that's in the house?

No.  It only counts the items that are currently on display and in use in your home.  It actually isn't a number of items limit but the amount of processor resources that the animations from the objects use.

Message 5 of 6 (630 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Kassandra3486 wrote:

Can you give the option to sell your future please

Same. I wanna pamper my house but I'm a free player and I'm saving my gold for my house expansion. The furniture on the events are almost just the same and much better than the ones that is sold on the store. It would be nice to give us back like 50% of its price or 20% that would be much appreciated. Just need to take them out from my storage. 

Message 6 of 6 (447 Views)