Selling furniture, Simscash, energy

by bellalove089

Original Post

Selling furniture, Simscash, energy

★★ Novice

So, I'm sure this topic has been talked about before. I didn't scan through all the posts, so I apologize if I'm possibly repeating what someone else may of already said.

It really would be great you could sell items that you've purchased, but no longer want or need. 

Since you can only have one house in the Sims mobile game (and that would be great to, if  for every "family" you have, and raise, you could have another house. Then you could be running multiple households, [maybe putting a limit on 3-4], making different "sims dream homes", having different careers, relationships, and hobbies, and it could keep you busy if one sim/family is out of energy, then work on the other household. I digress..lol).

But, for now, since you can only have 1 household, and buying more land costs more and more Simoleons (it costs me almost $6,000 simoleons right now.....) it would be awesome if you could sell items you no longer want or need anymore. Even if you could sell it and get 75%, 50% or even 25%  of whatever you spent on it back. Or, even if they started with items you buy in multiples. Like in the cooking hobby theres like 6 stoves.....uhh....why!? And you HAVE to buy all of them so that you can complete the collection. The writing hobby has 3 desks. The guitar hobby has 3 guitars. So, since we have to have multiples of these items, it just would be nice to be able to get rid of them. They could even make it where if you wanted to buy them back (if another Sim wanted to take up the cooking hobby for example) then you start at the beginning and have to buy them back at the full price and climb the ladder again through the hobby, or you can keep them all in your storage if you want. Or, adding DIFFERENT items. Instead of 6 stoves have a dishwasher, a toaster, a grill for outside, cake decorating supplies, etc. That way, youd have actual use for all those items, they would complete a home, and give a little more entertainment while playing the game.

And, of course to complete a collection, and get the points for that, you'll have to purchase items you may not even want at all. So, there really should be a way to get rid of them. My storage is just an unorganized mess of things I dont want anymore, mixed with a few things I want but dont have room for, and then theres the traits. It's just a mess!

And, I'm not really able to spend my actual money on this game. I have in the past, and I'm sure I'll continue to do so, but it's not something I want to have to spend a lot of money on. And, Simscash is rare and given in tiny increments (only 1 or 2) so, its almost impossible to be able to buy certain things therefore not being able to complete collections. 

• And, right now, all the bathtubs are simscash. And a high amount! Simscash should be given when working any kind of shift (or, maybe you could get simoleons for a "quick shift", a little bit of simoleons and a little bit of simscash for a "standard shift", and Simscash for working a "long shift") 
  • Cupcakes are pretty expensive too. (They're cheaper the more you buy), but still expensive, and vital at times. So, simscash should be given out more frequently, and in larger amounts.

And then, speaking of cupcakes, that brings me to the topic of energy. The game improved recently, regarding energy, but I feel it needs to improve a little more. I saw someone wrote an idea for coffee, made from purchasing a coffee pot, giving energy. That's a great idea! More items that are bought (especially ones that cost simscash) should be more useful. You can only sleep ("power nap") once every 24 hours, giving you the most energy restored, but, maybe you could take an actual nap on a couch in between that, for like 6 restorative energy points. Maybe a few high end fridgerators (and you would have to spend simoleons or simscash to stock it), or microwaves that could give energy, sinks for washing hands or brushing teeth could be done like twice a day for 2-6 energy points. Theres perfume bottles that are in the game that are kinda costly, that have no purpose in the game besides decoration, that could be used to restore some energy. Again, this would give players more entertainment while playing, more of need to buy certain items and then actually use them, making them want to expand their houses, etc. And adding more items would definitely make it more fun. I've almost completed all the furniture collections (at least the ones I want).

I'll wrap this up here since i just wrote a novel. Lol. I really enjoy the game! To be honest, it's where 90% of my free time goes. But, I've been playing for a few months now, and I've kinda hit a wall, and it's just the exact same thing over and over and over again. It would be great if they could just expand the game a little bit in each area. Adding pets (maybe 1-2 pet per household, either a cat or a dog, or one of each.) Could add alot to the game. Creating a need for veterinarians as a career, and "pet groomers/or shows" as a hobby.

And, adding more districts, or stories would be an exciting thing to!

Message 1 of 6 (1,388 Views)

Re: Selling furniture, Simscash, energy

I totally agree with all of this. You have some very good ideas here. I'm really hope EA reads these.

Message 2 of 6 (1,337 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@bellalove089 I agree with all this!
Message 3 of 6 (1,167 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Last reply I saw on this was 2017. How do I sell stuff I don’t want anymore on Sims Mobile?

Message 4 of 6 (994 Views)

Hero
@momxfour06 It's not possible to sell items on The Sims Mobile.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 6 (972 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks. That so stinks but thanks for the info.

momxfour06

Message 6 of 6 (957 Views)