Re: Secret Agent Advanced Mission

by givememore86

Original Post

Secret Agent Advanced Mission

[ Edited ]

For those that bought the Heirloom with this offer, before starting the Top Secret Mission quest:

Screenshot_20190321-194240_The_Sims.jpg

You'll get an advanced quest instead of the Top Secret Mission quest.

These are the steps for the advanced quest (click to enlarge):

Secret Agent Advanced Mission LTQ.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 20 (3,663 Views)

★★★ Guide
The duration for step 21 is incorrect. Same typo as on the previous walkthrough.
Message 2 of 20 (3,608 Views)

★★ Guide

Srsly? Guys! The main quest started 10 hours ago (MEZ). Nobody, who plays active, haven't start the quest yet! Do we have to finish one quest to start the next, even though we have paid money for that? Thanks. 

Message 3 of 20 (3,576 Views)

" Advanced career quests were designed to give those who already

have said career something to engage with when the career returned.

You'll be able to complete the advanced quest when we rerun Secret

Agent Quest."

- SimGuruFrost on Twitter

Basically, when the quest returns in the future, you'll have something to do, those who already unlocked it won't (at least that is what I'm assuming).

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 20 (3,557 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

That’s very unfortunate, I was only offered the pack after I had already started the quest. Now I can’t do the advanced one. It seems that one was not very well thought out.

Message 5 of 20 (3,520 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Gmartin - why did you buy the package then? If you bought the package then you don't have to do the first quest that is for the career. So just do the advance one. Why be so difficult? 

ALSO, if you noticed for a while now they put up offers when they have a big event. This is not a new thing. People work and they rather pay then waste there time grinding for the prizes. They want it so they buy it. Be happy. I am grinding to get the career. And I am already tired. 🙄

Message 6 of 20 (3,499 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro

Phantom if no one told you today. You're doing a great job. Thank you so much 🤩

Message 7 of 20 (3,499 Views)

★★★ Guide
"So just do the advance one. Why be so difficult? " But if they bought the pack after they started the quest, they are not switched to the advanced one.
Message 8 of 20 (3,476 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@yani_tsm wrote:
"So just do the advance one. Why be so difficult? " But if they bought the pack after they started the quest, they are not switched to the advanced one.

Exactly. But I’m the one being difficult, apparently.

Message 9 of 20 (3,462 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You don't understand at all the question and the game so don't give useless and helpless replies. If the pack bought AFTER they started the basic quest, they CAN'T switch it to the advanced one. And the pack appeared about 10-12 hours after the basic quest started. See the problem now? Good. So, "givememore86", stop being so difficult. And be happy with the grinding 😏

Message 10 of 20 (3,442 Views)