Re: Screenshot Manager

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Screenshot Manager

★★★★ Apprentice

Is there a way to organize the screenshots so they are household specific?  Right now Sims4 has all of them in 1 manager, and it's getting to be a confusing mess.  The way it was in Sims2 was a lot better.

Message 1 of 4 (1,555 Views)

Accepted Solution

No, sadly that's not possible.

You can only sort them in the folder in Documents.

But feel free to ask for this option on The Sims official forums, please post on 'The Sims 4 Ideas corner' or the 'The Sims 4 feedback'.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,820 Views)

All Replies

No, sadly that's not possible.

You can only sort them in the folder in Documents.

But feel free to ask for this option on The Sims official forums, please post on 'The Sims 4 Ideas corner' or the 'The Sims 4 feedback'.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (1,821 Views)

★★ Novice

This post was from 4 years ago. Any update on this question?

The screenshot manager and memory feature is fun but the photos get overwhelming and take a while to load if you enjoy using this feature often like I do. I can't find any info on whether there's a way (now) to better sort memories for played households.

(:

Message 3 of 4 (798 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @vpro03,

Could you create a new thread to ask this question please? We'll be locking this thread in the meantime to limit necroposting.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (779 Views)