STS in sims mobile is very disappointing

by AbC9947a5366124

Original Post

STS in sims mobile is very disappointing

★★★ Novice

Everytime I try to participate in sts, the most disappointing thing happens is I loose on the 4th-5th round on 95%. And this happens continuously since 2 days. I played 6-7 challenges in 2 days and this issue is getting on my nerves. I'm loosing a lot of my simoleons. And the percentages are very expensive to buy also. And the sim cash they ask for recovering is way too much. I already lost a lot of sim cash and simoleons. The developers must look into this issue. And try to improve it for us. As we players recommend these games to our families and friends. And it will get difficult for them as well to play to understand the system. We players put our whole and soul and our time to the games. We don't gave any issues with the game. This is the only thing that is exhausting and disappointing. 

Message 1 of 7 (613 Views)

Betreff: STS in sims mobile is very disappointing

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@AbC9947a5366124Hello!

If you fail a lot for example at 95 % then do not waste gold with trying it at 95% again and again.
You need to get it at 96 % then or higher to make it safe.
So you will play safe but will have to make some not safe rounds (with risk) without buying the pro mixer ticket, to get the grand prize.

It is better to collect the most Royal Tokens safe if a baking try does not run good for you just stop earlier and get 3 - 5 RT instead of all or more untill the last rounds.

And its very hard to make it without a boost or spending some Simcash.

If you would like to have the big prize wait untill the end and finish it with some Simcash if you only need a few.

Or buy the boostpack but you still will have to play safe. 

Hope this helps!

Greetings

Message 2 of 7 (576 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jayivy666 Thank you so much. I will try this technique and see if it helps💙
Message 3 of 7 (564 Views)

★★ Pro
@AbC9947a5366124 Good luck😊💓
Message 4 of 7 (536 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jayivy666 Thanks for the advice. I did complete the STS for the first time. Loving the grand prize.
Message 5 of 7 (497 Views)

★★ Pro
@AbC9947a5366124 Gratulations..i am very glad you did it 🙂
Message 6 of 7 (465 Views)

Re: STS in sims mobile is very disappointing

Same. That's why i don't even bother with sweet treats anymore. And the prizes aren't really good either. I just normally complete events for simoleons or tickets. And don't care if i fail anymore.

Message 7 of 7 (423 Views)