STS ideas and feedback

by jayivy666

Original Post

STS ideas and feedback

★★ Pro

Hello!😊

Since i was spamming a lot in other topics i decided to open a thread for us😃 ( shame on me lol)

Here we can tell generally what we do like and what would be better:

-Golden Ticket

-wishes to make it more exciting

-Eventwishes next to the STS because it does not stop..not all like and want it

- priceschanges and other changes in game at the STS updates.

and off course all you want to tell about it.

Message 1 of 16 (932 Views)

Betreff: STS ideas and feedback

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

ok i will start!

I have the wish that we will get better prices on all the time limited packs.

And i have a good idea...once you reach 70 % of the opened boxes you could get a special box which includes one of the grand prizes.

It are allways two or three ..so that you get one of them because you arrived at 70% of the needed boxes and get one main prize.

Then you get the special contest main prize box and get one of them.

They also could add on earlier steps with 30% and 50% opened boxes special prizes in this special content boxes.

I think that would be fun..

And i mean really cool small stuff that people having tge fun back with playing for it.

Shoes or make up for example..it could be all.

For example accecoires which are based to the actual time limited style packs in the shop. Or to the topic which the STS is actually holding. 

And that we will have a monthly event next to wumple  and the STS, with a special quest to get some unique items like with the new whirpool.

And it would be nice if we could have old event reruns back next to the STS.

😊💕

Message 2 of 16 (929 Views)

Re: STS ideas and feedback

[ Edited ]

Heres my idea. If they must make these things harder in showdowns and appear more often, please remove the color swaps as a seprate prize and just include it with the item itself. Its so annoying its like that. Its impossible to do unless you dump cash into it or hardly sleep. 

Message 3 of 16 (879 Views)

★★ Pro

Yes the colours should be also not such a problem like it is now.

Message 4 of 16 (846 Views)

@jayivy666 are you saying you like the color swatches as a separate item and thats not an issue? Or are you saying you want them removed but they arent an issue to you?

Message 5 of 16 (827 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@whackywhippet234I do not want in every single box one colour for an item which you allready got in one of the opened boxes before.

Message 6 of 16 (816 Views)

@jayivy666 ah ok.

Message 7 of 16 (789 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Have to agree. Nothing more disappointing than using your tokens and getting a color.

Message 8 of 16 (763 Views)

@Darkhuntress2000 i remember when they first did that and then had a mini Christmas quest. I was hoping for more lights but nope.. you can acutally be so unlucky then that you only got color swatches and no other lights. 

Message 9 of 16 (735 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I am really missing some rerun events....😑

I need some exciting stuff next to the STS..

I really hope a lot that we will get this back....well beside....

Message 10 of 16 (685 Views)