Re: STS ideas and feedback

by whackywhippet234

Original Post

Highlighted

I agree @jayivy666 . Even though its been  2 months ago, im still not over my lost heirlooms and alot where from quest that haven't appeared in a long while. Like if it was ones that boosted traits i wouldn't mind but i lost ones that unlock stories, careers and hobbies and half of them are gone now because of that. They said they will use my consern as feed back but it still sucks that they can't give back heirlooms. So yeah,  I'm hoping they bring back old quest that arent sts and have them cycle through like they used to because with everything i went through to get the heirloom for the pumpkin spice lover story, this just makes things worse.

Message 11 of 16 (426 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@whackywhippet234Yes...well i am still trying to have fun.
But today i was in a bad mood for the game because of the gold you need and about Wumple ..and so on....
I went to Izzy with 21 jewels and got another fairy in a colour which i had not yet...with angel wings..lol..nice..that helped to get a better mood about it..but there are still a lot of things they could really create more playerfriendly.
Some stuff is better and they did it good but a lot got worse atm sadly.

Yes it would be nice if they could rerun also heirloomquests more often also the very old ones.
The game is not that old that they should get dced now....that is stupid.

😂😂😂

The pumpkinl over spice story heirloom is getable if you buy blue ticket boxes and the rare ones by surprise..

Maybe you can try this out....you need a bit luck but you still can get it in the heirloomboxes.
The ones for 25 tickets.
Well i think its still possible? Try it out..back it was.

But its luck then 😊 i hope you have luck. The items are pretty sweet in it.

It costs 600 simcash if you buy it. I would open heirloomboxes ...can take a while but it can work.

And i am sorry for you that you lost them.💕

Message 12 of 16 (401 Views)

@jayivy666 it was. I was lucky enough to get one but i got it at the wrong time because it was duplicate and sold it. This was before the glitch. Also by gold, do you mean simoleons or goals?

Message 13 of 16 (387 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@whackywhippet234  schrieb:

@jayivy666 it was. I was lucky enough to get one but i got it at the wrong time because it was duplicate and sold it. This was before the glitch. Also by gold, do you mean simoleons or goals?

Ahhh ok! Well i only say that it is ok that some are rare we need goals....but losing them is not cool and they should finally fix some stuff...😑😑😑😑

Party is also a lot of glitched...and nobody needs to tell that it is hard to fix because they allready fixed glitches in party where people farmed fashion gems in it...lol..so ... that also made this glitch harder to work.

So you have /had a bug that you see doebles but they are not doable in your inventory?   I think i saw this but for luck i know my heirlooms exactly. Think i got it know..ye ..lol

Ewwwwwww..that is mean 

I do only have annoying bugs with the party on my cellphone for luck. And sometimes with visitors...i dd not get rid of one person which i stickered on a party then she was farming for days in my house and did not leave..lol..but it stopped then. Well this is something for the bug report 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hm i think it would be nice if they just make reruns from all heirloomquests next to STS and the oldschoolbox events.

And i would try to get this heirloom back with the surprise heirloom boxes..only way atm without spending real cash.

but niw you now the bug...you know you do not have it and so you can just not sell it.

Hm....hope it works...it should

Message 14 of 16 (381 Views)

@jayivy666 thats what i do....

Message 15 of 16 (321 Views)

★★ Pro

@whackywhippet234  schrieb:

@jayivy666 thats what i do....

You will get it  😊

Message 16 of 16 (294 Views)