Re: SNB Financial Bank Mod Not Working?

by Harmonylover1

Original Post

SNB Financial Bank Mod Not Working?

★ Novice

Hi, not sure if this has happened to anyone. But I just downloaded the SNB bank Mod from SimRealist and when I go to the financial center, the Loan Officers, Bank Tellers, and Account Managers walk in and immediately walk out. And I can't interact with them. It's not a big issue, just a bit annoying. Would like any help you can give, if any at all. 

Thanks. 

Message 1 of 7 (8,576 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@saranan199 I would recommend contacting the Mod creator and checking on their website to see if it's a known issue, if they are working on a fix, or if there is a workaround posted there. 🤞

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 7 (8,560 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@saranan199 I have that problem too. I don’t know How to fix it
Message 3 of 7 (8,411 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@saranan199 I can’t find some things from the mod Either
Message 4 of 7 (8,409 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@mandis20043 Unfortunately I cannot link to Mod creator websites here, as EA does not have any association with Mods that are created and linking directly to their sites is not appropriate here. You check where you got the Mod and/or check their website. The "Mod The Sims" website has lots of information on Mods and some chat areas about them that may be helpful. If the Mod does not work properly you can remove it from your game if there is no fix or workaround that's stated by the maker or others. Sorry, I don't have additional information on the Mod.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 5 of 7 (8,400 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Everytime i try to update it and restart the game, it still doesn't work. I don't no how to fix it either as i'm trying to make my sims pay child support and alimony.

Message 6 of 7 (4,321 Views)

Community Manager

@Harmonylover1 

This is an old thread, create a new thread for your issue if required.

Thread locked.

barry.png
Message 7 of 7 (4,302 Views)