SIMSMAS 2022 - DAY 8 - PRESENT HUNT

by EA_Cade

Original Post

SIMSMAS 2022 - DAY 8 - PRESENT HUNT

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

On the 8th day of Simsmas Father Winter gave to me... lots and lots of presents! 🎁🎅

How does it work?

• There are 12 presents hiding in this house for you to find and open.
  • Once each present has been found, be sure to move the present box to a different location to see what's inside!

You can download this house here to get started on your hunt (or you can search EA_Solaire in the Gallery).

Be sure to share your screenshots with us of how many you were able to find! Best of lucky, and happy hunting. 😁

EACade
Message 1 of 5 (308 Views)

Re: SIMSMAS 2022 - DAY 8 - PRESENT HUNT

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
Spoiler
The Shrouded oracle pngPile of Salvaged Trash.pngBotle Lighter Fluid.pngMen'sCologne.pngMedusin.pngHugry like The Duck.pngThe Child Statue.pngHomework.pngCoffee.pngYear of the Pig statuette.pngBare essentials Gnome.pngHoliday Cracker Meduso Gobbler.pngPresent in the schmapple oven.png12-27-22_7-18-52 PM.pngSo much fun looking for all the gift!!! There was nothing in the present box in the oven btw!

Thank you so much! The house is very nicely done and beautiful!!! Thumbs up Wink

[CM Edit: Added spoiler]

Message 2 of 5 (256 Views)

Community Manager

@Lixy_170 wrote:

There was nothing in the present box in the oven btw! Thank you so much! The house is very nicely done and beautiful!!! Thumbs up Wink

Father Winter must have gotten to those cookies Wink

EACade
Message 3 of 5 (255 Views)

Community Manager

@Lixy_170 

Thank you so much! I hope you had just as much fun hunting as I did building this for you all😄

Which present was your favorite? (Besides the missing cookies that is 😅)

solaire.png

Message 4 of 5 (239 Views)

★★ Pro
@EA_Solaire ... The unexpected homework!!! ... kidding! XD... It was The cute Child statue and the Year of the Pig statuette in the best location!!! ;-)
Message 5 of 5 (233 Views)