Re: SIMS MOBILE QUESTION

by katclawsx3

Original Post

SIMS MOBILE QUESTION

★★ Novice

Hello, I have been playing for a while now and I finally bought the biggest home slot and made it all fancy  just to find out I can't even show it off with hosting a party. I'm curious if anyone knows if EA plans to add the option to host parties at your other homes besides your starting home? Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (452 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 2 of 5 (434 Views)

Hero
@Nickolii95 Hi!
It is not possible for us in the forums to get that information. Having the posibility to choose any lot as your main one in order to host parties and get to show it off is perhaps one of the first suggestions from every player since the Neighbourhood update.
We have this thread where you can read many suggestions and if you want, you can add your own: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Your-top-5-wishes-for-2020-for-The-Sims-Mobile...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 5 (406 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Nickolii95 Ooohhh...I'm so jelly! I was only able to purchase one of the regular lots, so I have 2 right now. And I totally agree with you, also want to be able to host a party in my 2nd lot. Hope it will be possible in future updates. I'm sure EA already knows players want this feature :-)

#StayHome #StaySafe #SaveLives #PlayTogether

Message 4 of 5 (351 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@dissenterjasmine wrote:

@Nickolii95 Ooohhh...I'm so jelly! I was only able to purchase one of the regular lots, so I have 2 right now. And I totally agree with you, also want to be able to host a party in my 2nd lot. Hope it will be possible in future updates. I'm sure EA already knows players want this feature :-)

#StayHome #StaySafe #SaveLives #PlayTogether

Co-signing this!  
This is the main reason why I’ve been holding out on purchasing the Landgrab lot. (Well,  that & the cost 😂)

Message 5 of 5 (315 Views)