Re: SIMS MOBILE: Hello, Baby Quest Error

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

SIMS MOBILE: Hello, Baby Quest Error

★★★ Newbie

Hello!

I’m having an issue regarding the hello baby quest wherein whenever I start the quest it will appear as doubled quest. Also when I’m at 13th quest it will be gone and I have to restart the quest. I’m completing the quests within 12hrs so I don’t think it expired. Please help.

Message 1 of 6 (4,666 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@aickahschmitz wrote:

Hello!

I’m having an issue regarding the hello baby quest wherein whenever I start the quest it will appear as doubled quest. Also when I’m at 13th quest it will be gone and I have to restart the quest. I’m completing the quests within 12hrs so I don’t think it expired. Please help.

4E853044-6CCE-4B24-9E6B-2F24FB7A017B.jpeg

Hi @aickahschmitz. So, what you’re seeing is the full, multi-step quest that has a time limit (I think there’s a step X of Y under the bottom of the red circle you drew that should tell you what step you’re on) or the first quest that starts the multi-step event on the left, and a normal - or non-expiring - quest on the right. 

Each step of the Limited Time quest has a reward (like the 10xp and 25 simoleons shown in the picture) as you work through it. The final quest reward shown is the baby bassinet you need in order to have baby sims. 

The Hello, Baby! Quest is going to stay there until you complete the full Baby Quest in the time allotted. So, if you don’t finish it this time, it’ll return when you try again. 

I hope this helps! Feel free to ask any other questions you have along the way. I added the cliff notes version below Wink

TL;DR

When you complete the full special baby quest on the left, the normal quest on the right will be completed as well. 

Message 2 of 6 (4,647 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@aickahschmitz If the quest is disappearing at a certain step repeatedly, that’s something I haven’t experienced and sounds like a bug. 😐 If it happens again I think you’ll probably need to make a Bug Report. Fingers crossed. 

Update: I just found a similar thread in Tech Issues: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Baby-quest-disappears/m-p/6881179/highlight/true#M3076

Message 3 of 6 (4,643 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

i find it really hard to complete the baby quest within the time limit, and without it my sims can’t have a baby. I’ve tried 3 or 4 times now and it expires before I can complete all the tasks. 

Message 4 of 6 (4,413 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey! So.. I am pretty sure it is a bug. I had just finished quest twelve and I had over a day left (using my sim and their spouse to do that) on the quest. It disappeared the minute I hit the 13th quest. This is not a timing issue. This is a bug.

Message 5 of 6 (1,610 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread is a bit older now, so I've locked it to prevent necro-posting.

If you need further help on this topic, please create a new thread and we'll take a look with you Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 6 of 6 (1,581 Views)