Re: SIMS 4 Vote on Neighborhood Action Plan Not Working

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

SIMS 4 Vote on Neighborhood Action Plan Not Working

★ Novice

Hi. I'm playing on PC and my sims can't vote on any neighborhood action plan even during voting hours. Every choices are on grey and when I hover on it, it says "the max amount of neighborhood action plans are currently active. Start the repeal process on an active plan to re-open voting." It doesn't matter if I do it as soon as the voting opens, or towards the end. It just won't let me vote at all.

Message 1 of 6 (7,217 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ag2277 

The error message is self explanatory. You have already enabled the maximum 4 NAPs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (7,210 Views)

★ Novice

Sorry, I don't quite understand. I'm very new to the whole voting and eco-lifestyle thing. What do you mean by I have already activated the maximum 4 NAPs? I couldn't click on anything including those 4 NAPs.

Message 3 of 6 (7,203 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ag2277 

If you want another NAP than one of the 4 already in place you need to repeal one of those just like the message said. You start the repeal process from the NAP board or from your mailbox. It says something like "Start repeal process").

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 6 (7,191 Views)

★ Novice

How did my neighborhood choose those 4 NAPs in the first place? 

Message 5 of 6 (7,179 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If you haven't disallowed NPC voting in the settings, there will be randomly voted NAPs, one added every week you play. It doesn't matter which neighbourhood you play in, they all get their NAPs.

Message 6 of 6 (7,163 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help