Re: SIMS 4, PS4 Sims won't go to class/final exam/Baby if not active lot

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

SIMS 4, PS4 Sims won't go to class/final exam/Baby if not active lot

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Don't know/ unsure
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Dine Out, Parenthood, University,Get famous, Seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? Students on inactive lot won't go to class or attend Final exams which has put my sim on probation and now suspension. Then when another sim had a baby I got an interaction saying that the baby would be taken away if not fed, although I was playing on another lot at the time of the birth.
What do you expect to see? Students to at least go to university and attend exams when they aren't the current active lot. Sims to look after themselves and others in the household without divine intervention.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Once University was purchased and new use of managed worlds option

The game has practically become unplayable because of the constant loading screens going from one household to another. I was going to buy GTW but is there much point if other sim lives aren't going to continue. 

Message 1 of 2 (264 Views)

Re: SIMS 4, PS4 Sims won't go to class/final exam/Baby if not active lot

Hero (Retired)

@AlvinNjenga A bug thread for the baby issue is here Baby Taken from Non Active Household for Neglect. Please share your save with the QA team.

For the university issue, this is by design. You can't juggle multiple households through university at the same time. Stay with the household until the term has ended before you switch to a new household so their grades don't fall.

Message 2 of 2 (238 Views)