Re: SCRIPT CALL FAILED On CC, AND game content.

by KeepCalmNancy

Original Post

SCRIPT CALL FAILED On CC, AND game content.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

So, NONE of the beds (including original game content) are able to be placed in the world. But it’s not just the beds, it’s a TON of other custom content.

These custom contents have been the same content I’ve been playing with BEFORE the patch that was recently released. They’re now having issues AFTER I installed the update.

I’ve tried repairing the game, running the Origin fix, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and NOTHING has been able to fix it.

WHAT. In. The. World. Is. Going. On?!

Someone please help! I can’t even use the game’s original content. And again, I haven’t used any new custom content since before the update.

thank you!

Message 1 of 3 (255 Views)

Champion
@KeepCalmNancy First of all, did you remove the content of your mods folder to a different place? It is best to make a new folder on your desktop and cut and paste the content of your mods folder to this new folder.

Then, delete the 'localthumbcache.package' file from your Sims 4 folder.
Try to start your game without mods and try a fresh game. When you don't experience this issue anymore you might try to reuse them. In that case use the 50/50 methode.

Remember the developer of your custom content is also responsible for its updates and you as a player are responsible to keep your mods and custom content up to date by frequently checking the makers websites for updates.

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 3 (219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hello! A fellow player was able to assist me with this issue, and it was a total success!

Also, it wasn’t just the CC having the issues, it was the GAME’s original content that was getting the same error message even after I had removed all of the CC.

But thank you for your assistance! I was able to get it back up and running by following the instructions of a fellow player. 🙂

stay safe!

Message 3 of 3 (209 Views)