SCRABBLE by Hasbro June 15, 2021 Update Feedback

by quietdiWR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SCRABBLE by Hasbro June 15, 2021 Update Feedback

★ Guide

I have tinkered around with Settings, and I can now play (not win, but play) a game of the latest version (June 15, 2021 Update) of SCRABBLE by Hasbro.

I play in Full Screen mode on a large monitor and have set Display Zoom Control OFF. The board is now large enough for me.

I cannot Drag and Drop tiles, because I almost always miss the desired square, so I "Click Target" to place tiles.

While I am in the midst of a turn, I dislike that I cannot remove/replace one or more tiles that I have placed on the board. I have to remove all the tiles that I have placed. (To get around this frustration, I have increased the Advanced > Timer per Round setting to Forfeit Timer: 10:00 min.)

I play Custom > Pogo Classic Game Mode with Grab a Blank unchecked. I like to Grab a Blank that has been played, but I dislike more the professor popup telling me every turn about an available Blank.

I play against 1 bot (i.e., Play against other players OFF and Number of Opponents 1) with Beginner Difficulty Level of Opponents.

I have yet to win a game of the latest version of SCRABBLE. The vocabulary of a Beginner Difficulty Level bot is very, very advanced.

To get constantly creamed by a Beginner Level bot is not my idea of fun.

I will only play the latest version of SCRABBLE for Daily, Weekly, Game of the Month and Marathon Challenges. I hope none of the challenges require winning a certain number of games.

Message 1 of 7 (701 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SCRABBLE by Hasbro June 15, 2021 Update Feedback

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @quietdiWR Thank you for taking the time to write this well-thought-out post, I'll see that this feedback gets to the right team🏈

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (663 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Additional SCRABBLE by Hasbro June 15, 2021 Update Feedback:

I hope at some time in the future, there will be an option to "not display this popup message again", so that I can enjoy the option to Grab a Blank.

I also hope at some time in the future, there will be a option to save my game settings, so that I do not have to reselect them every time I play a game of SCRABBLE.

Message 2 of 7 (693 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @quietdiWR Thank you for taking the time to write this well-thought-out post, I'll see that this feedback gets to the right team🏈

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 7 (664 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Community Manager, you are such a JOKE with your 'COOKIE CUTTER' responses!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Message 4 of 7 (595 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Pogo is paying people to code this crap. They don't test it before they roll it out and subject you to the frustrations you are experiencing. AND, if you are a paying member, you are paying to help them debug the mess. Guess what?-- before they actually get all the kick out of this version they will roll out another version more nightmarish than this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Message 5 of 7 (591 Views)

Community Manager

@tgriswell Let's keep things civil here. You're absolutely entitled to share your feedback with us here on the forum but in doing so you need to keep your posts civil and within the forum rules which you can find here

Rtas.png

Message 6 of 7 (539 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You are right, “Don’t call out the Community Manager” – it is a big NO-NO!!! I apologize for that, but not for what I said. The responses are repetitive on every post and on every forum, not just this one. That is the reason I called them 'cookie cutter' and a 'joke'. It was so frustrating – I could not hold my peace!!!!! Of all of the detailed issues posted in these forums there is never a response that says the issue(s) is fixed or being addressed AND there is no real sense that the issues/complaints are being heard or taken seriously. Hope I didn't break any more rules!!

Message 7 of 7 (505 Views)