Re: Running tests on retirement and trade sims bugs need info

by Fuzzernutter

Original Post

Running tests on retirement and trade sims bugs need info

★ Expert

@rmw8855 From running tests We figured out move out option is bugged for retirement . Your Sims won't retire property . When we trade sims it's like using the move out option since your Sims won't retire with a cake. Sims will permanently retire if we wait for the cake. @BlueWizardRob since your Sims do not look retired in my game are you using the move out option or waiting for the cake to retire? I paged you in bugs section to ask this question. If your using the move out option check to see if you can still socialize with those retired sims

Message 1 of 5 (386 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Fuzzernutter  Darn - Another bug to fix. 

I guess we need to shut down the Sims dating service until it's fixed.  No more move outs.  Marriage & babies without moving in for now.  Thanks for the heads up Fuzz.

Message 2 of 5 (373 Views)

★ Expert

@rmw8855 I know. If we use the move out option on retired sims and same for trading sims, it seems the game will not purge those retired sims. The whole point of the game purging retired sims is to help game performance. My game has been freezing more. Can't say if this is part of the issue but could be. 

Message 3 of 5 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Fuzzernutter wrote:

@rmw8855 From running tests We figured out move out option is bugged for retirement . Your Sims won't retire property . When we trade sims it's like using the move out option since your Sims won't retire with a cake. Sims will permanently retire if we wait for the cake. @BlueWizardRob since your Sims do not look retired in my game are you using the move out option or waiting for the cake to retire? I paged you in bugs section to ask this question. If your using the move out option check to see if you can still socialize with those retired sims

retirement.  I wait for the cake.

Message 4 of 5 (337 Views)

★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob Thanks. So your retired sims still looking young in my game seems to be a separate issue if your using a cake. Ill add this to my extensive retirement bug thread 

Message 5 of 5 (321 Views)