Original Post

Running a Business

★★ Novice

How to run a restaurant business?

Message 1 of 7 (907 Views)

Re: Running a Business

Hero

Hi @slimRainbow703

you'll need the Dine Out Game Pack. With that you can build a restaurant and buy it and then run it.

If you have that, where do you have issues ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (900 Views)

★★ Novice
I need to know whats the best way to run the restauranr? Theres no profit, thing are in the red, customers not paying,
Message 3 of 7 (888 Views)

★★ Novice

Also I do have All the packs to sims $, thank you.

Message 4 of 7 (886 Views)

Hero

Hi @slimRainbow703

why are the customer not paying ? Do they come to eat ? Do they leave early because they're unhappy ?

Best thing to do is get your staff's ability up pretty quickly. Send them to training so they tend to their work properly. The pack is currently a bit buggy but I've not heard of an issue where they don't play.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (879 Views)

★★ Novice

I dont see them pay when they leave, yes they do eat and there happy they dance after they eat, but how do they pay. I'm grateful for all your help than you much, 

Message 6 of 7 (873 Views)

Hero

There's no actual pay interaction but the money should be added to your account and you should see in the statistics how much you earned. Does your money never increase and does it say 0 income in the stats ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (868 Views)