Re: Roomates girlfriend

by DJGeoRob

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Roomates girlfriend

★★★★ Apprentice

I have my sim's boyfriend as a roommate, but this sim keeps coming over marked as roommates girlfriend... when my sim is his girlfriend! It is really annoying and emersion-breaking, is there any way to stop it from happening?

Message 1 of 5 (1,021 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Apprentice
@LonaBoom I had this happen, too. The roommate system just randomly assigns a significant other. When I took control of the sim that this happened to (added him to the household) I saw that they had no history or even a previous friendship status. Also, the "girlfriend" and he never talked to each other let alone be in the same room when she did come over. He would actually go out of his way to not be there (at least it seemed like that before I added him to the household).

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (980 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
@Wolfie_GirlXox Question was your sims a boyfriend a townie before your sim started dating that sims and also sims can date more then one person.
Message 2 of 5 (992 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@LonaBoom I had this happen, too. The roommate system just randomly assigns a significant other. When I took control of the sim that this happened to (added him to the household) I saw that they had no history or even a previous friendship status. Also, the "girlfriend" and he never talked to each other let alone be in the same room when she did come over. He would actually go out of his way to not be there (at least it seemed like that before I added him to the household).
Message 3 of 5 (981 Views)

★★ Guide
@Gadgetdoll Also it could be a sim from the dorm, they have a few who have a lot of boyfriends that show up kissing on them and they never go anywhere.
Message 4 of 5 (974 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

sounds like your usual university dorms drama... lol

experienced the same, just removed the questionable sim from my family as he's not adding value to the story. Standard smile)

Message 5 of 5 (962 Views)