Rising an objects using 9 and then rotating it makes it yeet the f up in the sky

by Bounty253

Original Post

Rising an objects using 9 and then rotating it makes it yeet the f up in the sky

★ Novice

Hope I'm in the right place and someone has an idea. Loaded up my game, started playing, just like yesterday. But when I use the 9 key now to rise up an object, it will rise up so high while rotating that I'm unable to even see it up there. Does anyone has any idea why this could be happening? I remember having that issue about two years back but it disappeared one day.

Any help is much appreciated!

Message 1 of 2 (227 Views)

Re: Rising an objects using 9 and then rotating it makes it yeet the f up in the

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@Bounty253 Is this happening in an apartment in San Myshuno or in a regular residential lot in a different world? I've had problems before when using MOO and the 9 key in apartment lots but it seems to work fine for me in regular houses.

EDIT: The game allows to save a certain camera status which is useful for people creating videos. Unfortunately, this can lead to the bb.moveobjects on (aka MOO) cheat with the 0 and 9 keys to be not working as it should.

Solutions:

• Press ALT + 9 to delete save camera states (Details: Patch 1.49.65)
  • Delete the file VideoCameraStates.ini (or move to the desktop). You can find the file in the following folder: Documents\Electronic Arts\the sims4\VideoCameraStates. The file is recreated when you need it.

Please refer to this link for additional details:

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2017/07/moving-objects-up-and-down-with-moveobjects-doesnt-work/

Thanks @crinrict for this information :D

Message 2 of 2 (196 Views)