Retrieve back picture?

by mohammadali118

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Retrieve back picture?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi, I need help. I know this is just nothing but its really a big deal for me 😅 I took photos long time ago when my sim was a toddler held by her mother arm. The mother was still young adult at that time. I also took photo when my sim that was toddler got married. My sim took photo with his wife on photo studio. My sim also have a photo with his mother, she was elder at that time. My mistake happen when I replace the house with all the pictures hanging on the wall (house on the gallery) without putting it on their inventory. I realize it when I want to place the pictures but it is already too late. I already put what necessary and save it. I have the pictures on the folder though, but is there anyway I can get back to the game? I don’t care what it take, even if there is a mod for it, as long I get back the pictures😂

Message 1 of 6 (2,540 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Retrieve back picture?

Champion
@mohammadali118 if you haven't saved the game too much, you might be able to restore a backup save from before you made the mistake.

The game keeps the last four save game backups, which you can recover from the Load Game menu.

You can see a guide on Crinrict's help blog: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/save-games/#wiederherstellen

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (2,485 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@mohammadali118 can you just check their household inventory to see if all the furniture was moved there?
Message 2 of 6 (2,531 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@simvasion yes I have check both inventories but the pictures weere not there Frown
Message 3 of 6 (2,497 Views)

Champion
@mohammadali118 if you haven't saved the game too much, you might be able to restore a backup save from before you made the mistake.

The game keeps the last four save game backups, which you can recover from the Load Game menu.

You can see a guide on Crinrict's help blog: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/save-games/#wiederherstellen
Message 4 of 6 (2,486 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@simvasion Hi. Thanks for the information. Is the recovery files can only be retrieve once? Cause I recover once but it still not the save that I want. Still the new house. I want the old house. Now when I retrieve it again it say "No recovery saves are available".
Message 5 of 6 (2,407 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@simvasion anyway, I already found my last save, turn out the first load game is the recovering save Standard smile but I manage to get the photos now. Standard smile Thanks for your help..just need to be careful next time lol
Message 6 of 6 (2,388 Views)