Retail owned by multiple households

by Idiosyncratic53

Original Post

Retail owned by multiple households

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

It's probably unlikely to ever occur, but I think it would be really fun if you could have sims from seperate households running a company together. Here's how I think it could be integrated:

~ You could put under the friendly social an option for the person to join your company once the friendship bar is high enough like with the join household feature but, rather than conjoining the households, you can conjoin the retail that the sims own

~ When you open the shop/restaurant/clinic etc, it could spawn the other person like it does employees (so nonplayable but have interactions)

~ You can manage the comapny from both sims households

I understand that this may be impossible to implent into the game but it's a concept I would really enjoy in the game regardless so I just wanted to see if anyone else would be interested in this idea

Message 1 of 3 (385 Views)

Re: Retail owned by multiple households

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Idiosyncratic53 Something like co-ownership or partners? I think it would be cool. I do hope that they could update the GTW pack by giving more options like instead of only owning the retail, we could also own a property. Which brings us to have multiple lots ownership.
Message 2 of 3 (348 Views)

Re: Retail owned by multiple households

★★ Guide
@Idiosyncratic53 I believe they had something similar like that in the sims 2, I remember having friends and family members from other household work for my sims at their business Sims 2 Open For Business
Message 3 of 3 (327 Views)