Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Restoring Sims Mobile game on new cell

by 1jazure

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Restoring Sims Mobile game on new cell

★ Novice

I tried for 2 weeks to get help from EA Help on restoring my level 52 game on my new cell. I downloaded the game on old cell and new cell from Play Store, signed in with that and EA. I downloaded new game and after playing to level 6, I was never given option to restore.  I didn't want to reset my old cell until the game was on new cell. There is NO way EA was helping me. I finally got frustrated tonight and uninstalled the Play Games app. As soon as I did that, my game asked me if I wanted to restore level 52 game from Cloud! As soon as it restored I signed into Play Games from the game. The game is working perfectly and completely restored! So if anyone else has trouble getting their game to restore from the cloud on a new cell, try this fix. 

Message 1 of 2 (311 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Restoring Sims Mobile game on new cell

★★★★★ Pro

@1jazure  Very good thing you got your game on your new device. I saw a video about that on YouTube on how to transfer/restore game on new device. If you have multiple accounts (google) on new device, you have to log out & uninstall TSM. Only then you can sign in to account you're using for the game & install TSM. After that once you open the game, it will give you 2 options & one is to load game from the cloud (that's what you choose).

IMPORTANT: Of course, before doing all these, you have to make sure you save your game to the cloud (connect you game to EA/social accounts)  in your old device.

I might be doing this within this year if I will be given a chance to get a new device so I'm preparing to know all about how to do this.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (271 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: Restoring Sims Mobile game on new cell

★★★★★ Pro

@1jazure  Very good thing you got your game on your new device. I saw a video about that on YouTube on how to transfer/restore game on new device. If you have multiple accounts (google) on new device, you have to log out & uninstall TSM. Only then you can sign in to account you're using for the game & install TSM. After that once you open the game, it will give you 2 options & one is to load game from the cloud (that's what you choose).

IMPORTANT: Of course, before doing all these, you have to make sure you save your game to the cloud (connect you game to EA/social accounts)  in your old device.

I might be doing this within this year if I will be given a chance to get a new device so I'm preparing to know all about how to do this.

Message 2 of 2 (272 Views)
Twitter Stream