Reset townies in Batuu

by psusenas

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Reset townies in Batuu

★ Guide

Hi! Merry Christmas to all of you!

Somebody knows if there is any way to reset townies in Batuu?

I have tried several times to recruit 3 Sims to Join the First Order and I've depleted all human townies.

Do you know how can I get more of them?

Thank you and have a good holiday.

Message 1 of 6 (679 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Reset townies in Batuu

★ Guide

@TGamez1 I finally figured it out. I've called other townies from others worlds (Sulani, San Mishuno,...) and I've invited them to come to Batuu. Once they have been arriving, my sim recruited them. Despite wearing other clothes, the milestone has been completed. I don't know if that action will get any further repercussion, but it's solved as far.

12-24-20_6-44-06 PM.png

Thank you for your interest. Have a good Christmas!

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (626 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@psusenas Hi, i did find this how to reset a sim or reset all sims in this post.

https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/how-to-reset-stuck-and-unresponsive-sims-in-the-s....

See if this helps, if not i can look into it abit more.

Message 2 of 6 (660 Views)

★ Guide

@TGamez1 I appreciate your attempt but, my Batuu townies aren't stuck. They have already received the recruitement application by my others sims and now there are none other Batuu citizen to recruit. What I wish is to update the whole population to achieve the milestone with other sims (I manage a bunch of them). Is that possible in the same saved game?

Message 3 of 6 (647 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@psusenas I know what your saying, ive looked up other 'how to reset sim or sims, and its come up virtually the same.

One that was abit slightly different, was testingcheats true then resetSims.

I think its only possible to reset them in the world your already in with the saves you have,  unless you cheat to where you were up to in a new world.

Message 4 of 6 (645 Views)

★ Guide

@TGamez1 I finally figured it out. I've called other townies from others worlds (Sulani, San Mishuno,...) and I've invited them to come to Batuu. Once they have been arriving, my sim recruited them. Despite wearing other clothes, the milestone has been completed. I don't know if that action will get any further repercussion, but it's solved as far.

12-24-20_6-44-06 PM.png

Thank you for your interest. Have a good Christmas!

Message 5 of 6 (627 Views)

★ Guide

@psusenas Im really glad you sorted this out with some new townies, its a great way around it!  Thanks for letting me know.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Message 6 of 6 (624 Views)