Reset Aspirations Rewards

by Sugarless22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Reset Aspirations Rewards

★★ Apprentice

Is there a way to reset aspirations and choose different one from the rewards store?

Message 1 of 10 (8,886 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Reset Aspirations Rewards

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Sugarless22

If you use the cheat to give yourself one of the rewards, it does not cost any points.

If you use the cheat to remove any of the rewards, it does not refund you any points.

Neither cheat will change your points in any way.

However, there are cheats that will give you more points.  There are cheats for almost everything.

View in thread

Message 6 of 10 (8,793 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
@Sugarless22 You can choose a new aspiration at any time by clicking the current aspiration and it'll bring up a menu to pick another. It won't reset the original so if you choose the original aspiration you won't have lost the progress you made
Message 2 of 10 (8,846 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@wahini2024 Sorry for the confusion. What I meant was the rewards you buy with the points you gain when completing an aspiration. For example: hardly ever hungry or sleepy. Green thumb, night owl. You know the traits purchased in the rewards store.
Message 3 of 10 (8,829 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Sugarless22 as far as I'm aware, the only way to remove traits purchased from the rewards store (e.g. Hardly Hungry, Night Owl, Never Weary) is via cheating them off. Check out https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/traits/cheats.php
Message 4 of 10 (8,809 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Thats_Me_Madz Will the link restore all reward currency accumulated as well or does it start you back to zero aspiration points? Is there other ways to add traits to a Sim, beside purchasing them from the reward store?
Message 5 of 10 (8,799 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Sugarless22

If you use the cheat to give yourself one of the rewards, it does not cost any points.

If you use the cheat to remove any of the rewards, it does not refund you any points.

Neither cheat will change your points in any way.

However, there are cheats that will give you more points.  There are cheats for almost everything.

Message 6 of 10 (8,794 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Sugarless22 Like @Psychotps says, the link I posted above talks you through adding or removing each individual trait using the cheat function. Doing so does not adjust your reward point balance in any way - if you had purchased a trait for 1000 points, then cheat it away, you will not regain those 1000 points. There are a range of cheats in The Sims 4 which can adjust all sorts of things, including the total number of reward points you have
Message 7 of 10 (8,780 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Psychotps Ok I understand that. Thanks for the info. So how do you gain more reward points. Ive received the ones I have from completing aspirations,is there another way?
Message 8 of 10 (8,759 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Thats_Me_Madz I appreciate all your feedback, any info helps me understand and learn more about the game I enjoy. Thanks.
Message 9 of 10 (8,755 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Sugarless22 You can gain more points fulfilling 'whims' constantly or if you have a pet (cat or dog) and you're good friend with them, there's an option called 'feel the love' that can give you 200 points everytime.
Message 10 of 10 (8,746 Views)