Request for opportunity to purchase Llama zoom tokens.

by CharlieDaisy12

Original Post

Request for opportunity to purchase Llama zoom tokens.

★★★★ Guide

I’m currently expanding my lot so I can do my backyard, and trying to create some rooms. The only problem is I’m doing about three quarters of my Llama Zooms and I keep running out. 

In between doing Llama Zooms, I often spend my time decorating, but all the really good stuff needs tokens, not all but a lot of it. Just yesterday I wanted to put a 3rd spruce tree around my skating rink and I just couldn’t or I wouldn’t have been able to do the land expansion which for me, at this point is 7, and TEN for a room. That’s like 2 days worth of work. And you can’t buy anything or sometimes change the colour without spending during that time. 

So I am requesting some sort of opportunity to buy them. I know we can buy them for $100 Sim Cash if we really want, but you can’t do that for very long.

Is there any way they could be offered in reasonably priced bundles at the store, or offered sometimes in packs instead of fashion gems? I don’t know about anybody else but I’m constantly in need of them and don’t have enough. I think it would be helpful. 

Message 1 of 4 (382 Views)

Re: Request for opportunity to purchase Llama zoom tokens.

★ Guide

Actually, 17 Lama zooms for an expansion and room would take about 4 days for me of I could do 4 a day, which is almost impossible during STS or a treasure hunt. That is really unreasonable to me too. I wish it was a bit easier to obtain them. My lot is full up. I have so much stuff on this lot and I’m running out of room. I’m about to land expand again. 

Message 2 of 4 (347 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@AmySupFan I just find I always need them. You can’t have enough, and there was a building package we were offered once that had ~60 tokens in it along with everything else. That was great to have.
I get the room shortage situation. I’m starting to run into it a bit with my first house, where I’m less willing to change things because I like them the way they are!😊
Message 3 of 4 (311 Views)

★★★★ Guide

At some point you will finish the land expansions and even if you purchased new lots, you will find yourself full of llama zoom tokens with no use. I have 1039.

Just be patient. It is a game that takes months to complete, otherwise you get bored.

Message 4 of 4 (289 Views)