Re: Reptiles

by honeygeckosims

Original Post

Reptiles

★★★ Newbie

We need reptiles added to the game!! They're part of the family too. Frown snakes, lizards, tarantulas, ANYTHING!! my household will never be full without my babies 

Message 1 of 6 (492 Views)

Champion

@ashlynhymes, tarantulas aren't reptiles. They are arachnids.  Wink  But yes, it would be nice to have more of these types of pets … turtles and birds too! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 6 (474 Views)

@ashlynhymes  I've moved your thread to the general discussion and feedback section.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 6 (457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My bad!! I just think all of our precious pets should be included 😊

Message 4 of 6 (394 Views)

Champion

@Loveash3, yes, it would be nice to have more of the smaller pets. Party hat I'm glad they added the ones they did with My First Pet SP, but I've had several friends who have had turtles, ferrets, frogs, snakes, rabbits, and birds!  In fact, as a kid I had 3 parakeets! Heart So I am a big fan of birds in the game, especially parakeets! :eahigh_file:

I don't know if we will get more of these pets, though.Wondering  I don't think it would be all in one pack.  But there might be a chance we could get one or two at a time, if it fits in with another pack.  Maybe if they ever had an education pack for our children and teens... they could add snakes, rabbits, birds, lizards, etc. to a pack like that where Sims in school could get extra credit in biology or animal care. Thinking

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 6 (377 Views)

★★ Novice

YES!!! I know I can't have a furry or feathery pet in real life, so bringing your little scaly baby into the sims would be AWESOME!!!

Message 6 of 6 (309 Views)