Re: Removing Walkway from Tiny Home

by kidakaze

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Removing Walkway from Tiny Home

★★★ Novice

I recently decided to play with the Tiny Home Starter house created by Maxis (don't know why I felt the need to add that, we all know the house I am talking about), but didn't particularly care for the way they made the yard so I flattened it out and removed all the cacti, but I cant seem to remove the stone walkway leading up to the front door. It appears to be a flooring tile, and all Google tells me is "replace it with the free concrete tile and get your money back", but I don't want to replace it, I want it GONE. Does anyone know how to do this?

Message 1 of 5 (270 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Expert

@kidakaze  There is also an eraser function in the window for terrain paint. If it is actually a floor tile, you can use the hammer, in the little window on top of the screen when in build mode.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (231 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@kidakaze 

It is just terrain paint. Choose grass paint or other and paint it over.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (248 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@kidakaze  There is also an eraser function in the window for terrain paint. If it is actually a floor tile, you can use the hammer, in the little window on top of the screen when in build mode.

Message 3 of 5 (232 Views)

★★★ Novice

@jpkarlsenit is not terrain paint, I already tried using the eraser and it didnt go away, wil try using the sledgehammer

Message 4 of 5 (208 Views)

★★★ Novice
@DonroaAkashu Sledgehammer did it, I never even thought to use it, i thought it was for rooms only
Message 5 of 5 (202 Views)