by LilSnakeHips

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Removing Shoes - Cottage Living

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Uni, Starwars, Realm of Magic, dust Bunnies, and Throwback Fitness Clothing.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm playing long life span in Henford. I just started my first day of winter. And Sims are taking shoes off when they enter into homes. (No I dont have the remove shoes sign from Snowy Escape in home). Sims never removed shoes throughout Fall season. This just started with winter.
What happens when the bug occurs? Listed Above
What do you expect to see? Shoes when no remove shoe signs are being used.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installed Cottage Living

Few photos

Message 1 of 5 (578 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Removing Shoes - Cottage Living

★★★ Apprentice
@LilSnakeHips I'm sorry... I checked all around the house, inside and out. I'm playing a gallery home. Which (YES) it does have the shoe sign outside home. I thought it was door plate deco. Sorry again, my mistake.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (524 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@LilSnakeHips Did they do the remove shoe cloud thingy or just stand there without shoes ?? Do you have a shoe rack ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (562 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict shoe cloud is still there when removing coming in and putting on going out.
Message 3 of 5 (543 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@LilSnakeHips No shoe rack either.
Message 4 of 5 (540 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@LilSnakeHips I'm sorry... I checked all around the house, inside and out. I'm playing a gallery home. Which (YES) it does have the shoe sign outside home. I thought it was door plate deco. Sorry again, my mistake.
Message 5 of 5 (525 Views)