Re: Remove satisfaction points?

by Smart_Simulator

Original Post

Remove satisfaction points?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi, I got a base sim from the gallery for my 100 baby challenge - all was well and I removed her extra traits, and then I realised that she had TWO HUNDRED MILLION satisfaction points. I need to get rid of them as it’s not allowed by the rules and also I don’t want them. I’ve searched the internet but can only find commands to add points, and I need to remove these quick. Does anyone know the command? Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 9 (11,649 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I think that if you substitute a negative number for <amount> in sims.give_satisfaction_points <amount>, it will subtract that number of satisfaction points from your selected sim. However, I haven't tested this, so I can't guarantee for certain that it will work (although I think it's rather likely). Also, you might need testingcheats true for it to work.

I am assuming that you are playing this on PC.

Message 2 of 9 (11,536 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Smart_Simulator
Unfortunatelly it will be not work. Even MCCC mod has not such option. Add quickly - yes even 1000000 milion points and more, but it can not be removed. Negative numbers don't work.
Message 3 of 9 (11,519 Views)

★ Guide

the cheat sims.give_satisfaction_points does accept minus numbers to remove points. I just checked it to make sure. my sim had 14000 points, I put in sims.give_satisfaction_points -14000 and it removed all the points.

Message 4 of 9 (11,489 Views)

★ Novice
@nottsgman Works awesome, thanks!
Message 5 of 9 (9,878 Views)

★★★ Newbie

All you need to do is negative points. It works!

Message 6 of 9 (7,638 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why won’t it work for me Frown(((

do I have to save and reload?

Message 7 of 9 (7,573 Views)

★ Novice
@iamYayaStarr sims.give_satisfaction_points (space) -(points total)
Message 8 of 9 (6,277 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This may take a while, but you could buy a load of money trees and then delete them/sell them, setting household funds back to what you need it to be

Message 9 of 9 (6,254 Views)