Re: Remove Event Clutter

by crinrict

Original Post

Remove Event Clutter

★ Novice

I would like to start this question by saying thank you in advance to anybody who can answer this.

The Sims 4. Since I cannot get Jasmine Holiday in between when EA (or Maxis, whomever) has specific events to appear, how can I get rid of the things that those events placed in the game? The sugar skull case, the special stump, etc. Since they have never repeated any of these events it is unlikely they ever will, and I hate seeing stuff I can't do cluttering up my list.

I am asking this here as I cannot (or if I can I have NO idea how) to ask via email a tech support question. All I was able to see was wait for a call back, and chat a tech live. I don't want to do either of these.

So thank you all for any help.

Message 1 of 2 (723 Views)

Re: Remove Event Clutter

Hero

HI @baronferogain

delete from where ? Your lot ? Buy mode list ?

You should be able to just delete them via build mode from your lot but I don't think there's a way to remove them from the buy mode list unless you mod it out (

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (708 Views)