Remodeled apartment bummer

by MissNOFX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Remodeled apartment bummer

★★ Apprentice

I wish I could share remodeled apartments in the gallery like I can share lots and rooms.  I've settled on sharing it in parts.  

Message 1 of 3 (310 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Remodeled apartment bummer

Hero

@MissNOFX 

You can share a complete compartment on the Gallery.  At least if the apartment is on a single floor.  Two floor apartments require 2 uploads.

All you have to do is delete one wall section in each interior room so the game sees the level as one big room.  After download, you just put those wall sections back, add paint and you're good to go.  If it's a 2 level apartment, you'll have to put the stairs back too.  There are a number of apartments in the Gallery where people have done this.

Hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (271 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@MissNOFX 

You can share a complete compartment on the Gallery.  At least if the apartment is on a single floor.  Two floor apartments require 2 uploads.

All you have to do is delete one wall section in each interior room so the game sees the level as one big room.  After download, you just put those wall sections back, add paint and you're good to go.  If it's a 2 level apartment, you'll have to put the stairs back too.  There are a number of apartments in the Gallery where people have done this.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 3 (272 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@CGrant56thank you!!! I never thought of that lol. I will definitely try that next time :-)

Message 3 of 3 (244 Views)